Reviews for Unordinary Silver
Leira Kiz chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
I have to say this is shaping up to be one of the most unique stories ever. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jelibeli chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Please continue the story! I only just interested in it and I didn't realize the last update was in 2007. Anyhow please continue! I fell in love with it already (:
Untitled Fate chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Yay, continue!
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Wow!
Is kagome also going through the change?
Will they help her too!?
Will romance come up!?
Oooh!
Update ASAP!
Kikireed chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
i really like this but are you going to add anymore or not?
AniHitachiinLover chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
this is really good i hope you update
Byakua's sakura petal chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
thats a cool story so far...it's nice to read fresh outtakes...I found this immensely interesting probably cause I like darker stories but still I hope you can find it in your heart to continue this story and give sesshoumaru inuyasha and kagome their due
Luna Yue chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Please update soon! this is so amazing!
the Qt chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
please do continue this story!
yuukiluna chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
pretty cool
malic12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
okkay..i am truly hurt by with the fact that...that...you haven't updated for! for! 2 years? wahh! i am going to keep on bugging you until yoou do..so...advance sorry..here.!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
i love it cant wait for more!
Raider's Pride chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
are you going to update thhis story? It is one of my favorites and Even though it is just begining, I really want to see the end of it.
Shiba-san chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Good story. Please Update!
Jade Starlight chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
This is really good! I like the whole alternate universe thing! Can't wait to see what happens next! BTW, is Kagome gonna kick some ass in this one? Cuz that would be awesome! And are her and InuYasha gonna have a thing? Or is this mostly action? Sorry for all the questions, but I really wanna know! :)