Reviews for Seikatsu ni Motto
Rie Mizuki chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I love Yoh in this story. Hahaha .
lexy499 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
CherryApple Sweetness chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
hey i really loved it you really are good at writing this kind of fics you do have a friendster acount don't you? i'm gonna try and add you and please write sum more...
melukia chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
hey! ate meme hir! i really like it! it's great how you can express anna's feelings like this! nice! ala bola! :D
daRk-adOnis chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
woohoo! my review as promised! tisha 2, bago ko 2ng lang.. stori? d q bnasa eh! review lang! jowk!...ang cute naman ng stori ah pro bkt d cla nag rereview?weird lang..cut poh cia! sna mrmin susunod na sasusaku fic! gwa k ng songfic na 'you'll be safe here' kndi qoh ggwa1 may naicp n q dun! ang sya! ei! npost k n po ung stori koh!

Breathing for a Life!
Strawberry'd chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
AW! Kawaii~desu! I'd love to be friends and thanks so much for the great review to my story! _ Arigatou gozaimasu! _ Yup, and hm.. do you have msn messanger? Cuz if you want to talk or ask me a question, send me an email or go online, cuz i'm always on _;; And hmm.. this was really cute _ and you're right, they are a little ooc but it's still so cute! _ Great job!
Kirume chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
xD how adorable.
Yohna chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I'd say it's a romance/general coz it's really CUTE fluffy indeed! Please write more or write another chappie I LOVE IT!