Reviews for A Shadow's Little Light
Camille Nicole chapter 1 . 8/7
Hey, you say this is old and that you've improved, huh? Well, I can't wait to see your newer stories, cause this is amazing!
Luna-Moon-Knight chapter 4 . 2/3
Hope its not Shadamy or Shadonic
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
I don't mean to be one of those annoying people trying and pleading but please continue this!It is amazing and really enjoyable and also touching.I understand if you don't want to or have givin up on it but I mean it that this is a great I wish some of the other characters were in it more.
Kaitlyn chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
Wow...just wow.I have to say your writing is pretty amazing I am really enjoying reading 's a nice story...er...you know what I plot worked out well and you manage to keep the suspense going along is one of the best stories I've read and I don't say that often!
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I like this oh and when I played Sonic Heroes and Shadow the hedgehog I could NOT get over the fact that none of them realized the fact that SHADOW WAS ALIVE!I mean someone you once knew died then shows up and you do nothing!Come on!I'll keep reading this to help me get over it...
PHANTOM9997 chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Woah... this is awesome! Please, please tell me that this will be continued somewhere! I'm so excited!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Please,please continue the story! It's so good!
Dj Shadowthehedgehog0201 chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Absoulute masterpiece... sooo when u gonna update it?
MissMJS chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
This story has me in the palm of its hand! *whimper* I need to know what happens...

Sorry for losing my mind there but this is too good of a story for it to just stop there! :)
Angelinx chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
This... this is just beautiful! Words can't even explain how I feel. So let me just ask... Are you finishing this?
Zari Thorn96 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story? Or are you just going to leave it with a cliffhanger? I was really into it just to find out that it was supposedly discontinued. Have you really lost your interest in Sonic? I hope you can at least continue this when you have time
Leach101 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
POOR AMY!
Animeluva1 chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Poor amy! Update asap!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Hey... Um... Where's the rest of it? :(
Felicia0012 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
No ore update? ;( This is masterpiece!