Reviews for A Shadow's Little Light
PHANTOM9997 chapter 8 . 3/1
Woah... this is awesome! Please, please tell me that this will be continued somewhere! I'm so excited!
Please,please continue the story! It's so good!
Dj Shadowthehedgehog0201 chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Absoulute masterpiece... sooo when u gonna update it?
MissMJS chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
This story has me in the palm of its hand! *whimper* I need to know what happens...

Sorry for losing my mind there but this is too good of a story for it to just stop there! :)
AngelCake20 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
This... this is just beautiful! Words can't even explain how I feel. So let me just ask... Are you finishing this?
Zari Thorn96 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story? Or are you just going to leave it with a cliffhanger? I was really into it just to find out that it was supposedly discontinued. Have you really lost your interest in Sonic? I hope you can at least continue this when you have time
Leach101 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
POOR AMY!
Animeluva1 chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
Poor amy! Update asap!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Hey... Um... Where's the rest of it? :(
Felicia0012 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
No ore update? ;( This is masterpiece!
Fang chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
wanna hear a little saying i just came up with after reading your story's title, "A Shadow's Little Light" ? you can put this on your profile if you want, but please do not claim it as your own. anyway, here's what i came up with: "Every Shadow has a Light, and Every Light has a Shadow."
by: (just call me) Fang the Hedgewolf
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
wanna hear a little saying i just came up with after reading your story's title, "A Shadow's Little Light"? you can put this on your profile if you want, but please do not claim it as your own. anyway, here's what i came up with: "Every Shadow has a Light, and Every Light has a Shadow."
ShadamyGoddess chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hey, um. Will you check out my deviant art and tell me what you think of my art? I'm adding my shadamy stuff soon, but I'd like to know your feedback. My deviant art is called SoMaLuv.
Shadowgirl chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
Really awesome story I especially loved ch. 7 but what happened to amy at the end?
BadDreams happen chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
plz don't tell me this is like the scourge crap all over again i could stand it my dreams became dark and fearful and i tryed staying up as long as possible so i would'nt have to experience the horrorss of the dream but staying awake allway eludded me and i always fell asleep and again and again faced the horrors of thedreams n faced the unfeeling person who haunted my dreams over and over again so i will read it but at thhe first sign of erotic thing going against will im outta here