Reviews for Not Even Remotely Funny
nejitenfan chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
please update
PawsAtTheSky chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
I can totally see Destro let down his guard and get his Lost fix at the expense of the JOEs. I appreciate the sweet irony there.

I can see a shift in the story going towards a serious drama the likes of a Law & Order series, Cold Case, CSI or a "dramedy" like Bones. Maybe this is the Baroness' chosen show? The JOEs could be seriously shaken from that shift. Alias would be Zartan's clear choice.

You have found a style that suits your writing well. The characters are made real with jibes and snaps just like I would have with my own friends. Kudos.
dispatcher652 chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
I just found this story and it was great! If you still are reading these reviews please finish this story. I loved the Jerry Springer part of the story. I was laughing out loud.
Cover Girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I think I'm gonna have to check out these shows. The only one I recognized was Springer. Anyway, get idea for a story, I'm sorry I missed it before it's great for a much needed laugh!
Kris721 chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Best story . Love it! Oh you've gotta get a gameshow in there...maybe like The Newlywed game..or The Dating game...lol Hollywood squares...oh, god. .ious. You could put Scarlett and Jaye on the Bachelorette or something...Maybe Judge Judy? There are so many to choose from! OOH! DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!
anonimus chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Why not send the Joes into 'Saving Private Ryan' at the Omaha Beach landing, that would be interesting.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
oh! send em' to Survivor! no no to FEAR FACTOR!

HAHAHAHA, no no no, if your really want to be evil send them to BARNEY! fear the evil of the purple AH! don't think cobra an do any worse than that. it would be EVIL with a capital E. wait... it does have a capital E... oh well

lol!

RUN FOR YOU LIVES!
Richard chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
How about sending them to JAG, TGhe west wing and then, LOST
Cyndi L chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Hahahaha...this just gets better and better. This is totally hilarious! And Jerry Springer to boot too! Yeah, they better find the right buttons and get out of this before um things get really out of hand!
Calcitrix chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
Totally did a spit-take on the "Amazing Race" line. I don't even watch these shows and I think it's funny.
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
muwhahahahahahahhahahahah... I loves this... loves loves loves this! I can't wait for the next chappy...

lol i can totally see them in little house on the perarie or something... waiting with bated breath for the next chappy!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
fireinu chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
I like the chapter. I think thay shood go to Dragon ball Z.
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
...do I evan want to know? that is so freaky, I mean I know how dangerous tv's are, but a COBRA tv controller... it makes he shiver in fear...

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
Abernathy chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Heh heh. Loves it. Want to see tape.

- Abernathy.