Reviews for Checkmating
doodlechick12 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
"Of course I am, you dolt. Voldemort kills unicorns. He needs to be destroyed."

I totally loved that! Ha!
StrictlySomething chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
This is so outrageously perfect! Love it, love it, love it!
MM chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
SO GOOD
kclo chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Delightful and well done.
SBEL chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Hilarious plot!

Thanks for an uplifting start of the day!

Keep on writing! :)
RebellionRomance chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
This was hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing ] Fantastic job.
HopeinAshes chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I like this story's focus on Ron as a competent, bright individual in his on right. There are way too many stories where he's portrayed as completely oblivious or simply stupid. Of course, gotta love the humour in it as well.

Chapter one:

i"Then why didn't you tell me? Why'd you let me figure it out for myself?"

Stopping in his tracks, Harry stared at Ron. "Figure what out?"

"You know..." When Harry still looked blankly at him, Ron continued. "That you're gay."

"What?" Harry screeched./i

This part nearly killed me. Trust Ron to be so tactless when being tactical, neh?
whimsycality chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
This was hilarious and I would dearly dearly love to see some followups with the other resulting pairings. Fantastic job.
taraslashreading chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
This is so funny! And I love it when Ron isn't a homophobic idiot!
lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I've only just read the first chapter and I love it already .. I love fics where Ron is plotting as a matchmaker for our favorite H/D pair ...

I wish you'd write more for the HP-verse.. The two fics you've written were fabulous :)
Shikiyamachi chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I had my doubts at the beginning, but having just finished it, I have to say that this was wonderful and hilarious.

I think I'll read it again tomorrow...
AmaranteX chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
..This was absolutely brilliant!

A very original idea! This is going on my favorites!
exterra chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
This is the best thing I've ever read in all my life. I seriously love this. Ron seems to have finally developed a frontal lobe! And for some reason, your Slytherin characteristics are endearing (being a Slytherin myself, I'm often quite offended by what people think "makes" a Slytherin, but you show the good and bad of each thing, such as Milicent being a total bully about animal rights). If the war were won this way, I would totally have not complained. In fact, I might have loved it all the more, and that's saying something.

The ending line, though, has got to be my favorite. Just saying, that right there is the clincher for me. XD
cthulhuus chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
... I haven't stopped giggling since I started reading this. XD; You're absolutely brilliant!
musme chapter 3 . 4/17/2011