Reviews for Checkmating
Hethert chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
I loved this, simply loved it )
aradonai chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
absolutely hilarious! It reminds me of why we should all love Ron. Great job.
DerangedandLovinIt chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Magnifisent. Absolutly riveting. . Wrie a sequel, maybe? With lots of weird and funny happenings that make you laugh so hard you choke?
Winnett chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
hahahah! This cracked me up. Too funny.
Kin Pandun chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
This is my Favorite romance story EVER. SO funny!

Thanks so much for writing,

Kin.
Helen Nayke chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
wow! that was so cool! i laughed my ass out! HAHAHAHAHA!
Zippy99 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I cannot believe how well this story was written.

Not only was I laughing , but I LOVED the way you portrayed Ron. He's my favorite character, and I just thought you described him perfectly. I liked that it was written from Ron's POV, i thought that it gave the story maturity, for it wasnt jumping around from character to character. i loved the poem Ron wrote for Millicent. I also thought that you wrote Draco and Harry very well. I knew you were good at them together (from your other fic) but, for some reason, this fic i liked even more than the last one.

plus, i was really hesitant about reading this fic in the first place, for the plot seemed childisih and uninteresting, but i knew you were a good enough author for me to give it a try. I honestly was surprised to find out how mcuh i loved the plot. it was amusing and it had a point and everything :) i also loved the little twist at the end. outstanding job!

you are such a good author, keep writing these Harry Potter fics they are fantastic!

-Zippy
Tendertooks chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
OMG this fic is so delightful! Hahahaha my only disappointment is that I didn't get to see more H/D. Ah well! THIS made my day!
Tendertooks chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Hahahaha! Very cute end to this chapter!
MyOriginalIntent chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Totally hilarious! I adored it!
Jjinks chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Ha ha ha. That was great! Right back in his face.
Kandrisia chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
i LOVE those last few lines

love the humour, absolutely terrific

and the way ron set up harry and draco was absolutely great
dracoizumi chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
w0t! Fun story, this indeed was a good recomendation to read :) Loveed it!
bimupp chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
This really was a lot of fun to read and very was very cool actually;)
Laura chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
This story is hilarious! Really, Ive had so much fun with this fiction. You are really talented in writing amusing story. Brilliant, really piece of work.
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »