Reviews for Checkmating
Julia chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
let the pimping begin...
rose.tinted.lies chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
There were so many lines in this story that I just couldn't stop giggling at. I loved how you wrote Draco, and his and Harry's interactions.

Ron's thoughts were so funny! This was great!
belladonnacordial chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Oh this is just great too. I laughed the whole way. Brilliant, beautifully written and just hilarious.
jheaton chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Terrific! I normally steer clear of Harry/Draco stories, but the Ron/Millicent pairing was intriguing enough to give this one a try, and I'm glad I did. It's one of the funnier fics I've read in a long time, and quite well written. Thanks for sharing it.
d0nquxi0te chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
OMG!

Seriously. This is in my top five Harry Potter humor fics of all time, and quite possibly my top five Harry Potter fics of all time, period.

Your Ron is my favorite characterization of Ron in all of fandom.

Is there a sequel? A companion piece? Anything? You can't just hook me on this and then not give more!

PLEEASE!11!1!11!

I bow down and give unto thee a spork of gold.
melanie chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
This was so funny! I loved it.
Hethert chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
I loved this, simply loved it )
aradonai chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
absolutely hilarious! It reminds me of why we should all love Ron. Great job.
DerangedandLovinIt chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Magnifisent. Absolutly riveting. . Wrie a sequel, maybe? With lots of weird and funny happenings that make you laugh so hard you choke?
Winnett chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
hahahah! This cracked me up. Too funny.
Kin Pandun chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
This is my Favorite romance story EVER. SO funny!

Thanks so much for writing,

Kin.
Helen Nayke chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
wow! that was so cool! i laughed my ass out! HAHAHAHAHA!
Zippy99 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I cannot believe how well this story was written.

Not only was I laughing , but I LOVED the way you portrayed Ron. He's my favorite character, and I just thought you described him perfectly. I liked that it was written from Ron's POV, i thought that it gave the story maturity, for it wasnt jumping around from character to character. i loved the poem Ron wrote for Millicent. I also thought that you wrote Draco and Harry very well. I knew you were good at them together (from your other fic) but, for some reason, this fic i liked even more than the last one.

plus, i was really hesitant about reading this fic in the first place, for the plot seemed childisih and uninteresting, but i knew you were a good enough author for me to give it a try. I honestly was surprised to find out how mcuh i loved the plot. it was amusing and it had a point and everything :) i also loved the little twist at the end. outstanding job!

you are such a good author, keep writing these Harry Potter fics they are fantastic!

-Zippy
Tendertooks chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
OMG this fic is so delightful! Hahahaha my only disappointment is that I didn't get to see more H/D. Ah well! THIS made my day!
Tendertooks chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Hahahaha! Very cute end to this chapter!
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »