Reviews for Checkmating
nutmeg2736 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hahahahaha! Hilarious! I'm loving the first chapter!

...Well, okay. I just had to get that out before reading the next one.
Bright1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2005
Oh God1 that was Completely Brilliant!
sydneydallas chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
This story is hilarious and well written. Ron's bizarre logic and the "courtship" between Harry and Draco are so entertaining. I especially enjoyed finding out that Ron's plans to "convert the enemy" were needless, haha. Great work!
Sakya chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
Hahahahaahahahahaaha

I love it. Briliant
Animus Wyrmis chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
Absolutely brilliant.
Ms. Dependent chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
wonderful story!
Leminicka chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
THAT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND I'M NOT EVEN I FAN OF SLASH! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Black Perla chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
LOL. This was so hilarious!
pocketroxy chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
I can't remember if I reviewed this before. I just read it again and it is so funny and clever, I just had to tell you how much I loved it!
happybunny688 chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
Love this one too.
AngelicVampiress chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
lovely!

chance of a sequel?
pleasedeleteaccount1245 chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Utterly hilarious, I love Millicent, you've given her so much character :)
lark lavroc chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
*falls down laughing*

This is the most humourous, wonderful, (and did I mention humourous?), fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. The deadpan deliveries, the dialogue of each character, and the snickering quality of said dialogue had me grinning wildly and trying to stifle my random burst of laughter. Along with all of that, you've got their voices down pat.

Ron's voice was just wonderful. I adore his ideas. They were just so Ron! And you have created a fabulous Draco here. Just so snappy and caustic. Harry and Draco's 'fighting' had me laughing.

Simply put, I love everything in this fic. Even the secondary characters were given their own voices and areas to shine and can I just say that I love Mr Weasly's little memory trips to the past?

This was extremely fun to read. I sincerely hope you've got more stories to come!
lasikka chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
You know, not a lot of h/d fics or many fics at all have a good Ron characterization. He was loyal but smart, and strategic in this one. As close to the ron I have in my head. Mhhmm. Now, where is your veela fic I have heard so much about? Peers around.
roxy chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This was so much fun to read! Just adored it. I loved your other HP story too, slytherin in griffindor clothing. I had read that awhile ago, and it's one of my all-time fav's. Are you still writing HP? Hopefully we'll see more from you one of these days. Thanks for the great writing!
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »