Reviews for Checkmating
roxy chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This was so much fun to read! Just adored it. I loved your other HP story too, slytherin in griffindor clothing. I had read that awhile ago, and it's one of my all-time fav's. Are you still writing HP? Hopefully we'll see more from you one of these days. Thanks for the great writing!
Nyu-sama chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
OMG! i read this and died. can't stop laughing- so brilliantly funny and yet not unrealistic. Love it, love you, love prissy sexually charged Draco pouting "you can't manipulate me like this! i'm going to my room- and i'm taking harry with me."

brilliant, just fucking brilliant- am going to go die in fits of laughter again- "make love not war!"

makes me want a shirt with 'Hermione is my pimp' written across it.

still laughing

-Nyu
Luceid chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Pft! Brilliant!
Chailyn Cole Runewood chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Oh my. I really, really should feel sorry for Ron.
Zentiis chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
oh bravo! very amusing indeed!
totchii chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
Awesome. Truly.
ura-hd chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Cool very very funny story! I enjoyed it a lot!
ura-hd chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Cool story! I cannot stop laughting.
DragonMage chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
This was so cute! Love it!
sonia chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Pure joy to read, it’s delight on many levels –absurd of situation, brilliant humor and unexpected turn of plot – it’s feast for soul.

I adore your imagination – thanks for possibility to see at Ron as manipulator (his thoughts, his strategy in act are hilarious) but what you made from canon Millicent left me in astonishment and admiration your talent. Thanks for writing and sharing.
D.G. Cory chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Another wonderful story! Well done, I love how you have captured some of the great personality traits from the main characters in your story. Very good ending, I was curious as to how you were going to wrap everything up. Very cute, I look forward to more stories from you in the future.
Lifelong11 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
*chuckles* This was great. Who ever thought I would enjoy Ron/Millicent?
janellio chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
"Of course I am, you dolt. Voldemort kills unicorns. He needs to be destroyed." The best reason ever for not supporting Voldermort. A very good read, I enjoyed your other Harry Potter fic too.
aniala chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
one word. LOVE

or brilliant. you can choose.

love alaina
MuggleTendencies chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
I love you.

I am so saving this for future reads

When Draco and Harry come out of the forest after their "fight"? That is the funniest thing ever
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »