Reviews for Checkmating
lainshadow chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
HAHA! That's so funny!

It's short and wraps up nicely. I like the way that you have two pairings but they are both equally as important (kinda).

I love how innocent Hermionie is with the fighting thing!
Cassandra M. Clearwater chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
ahahaha,i loved it. great work. you should write a sequel.
Verdenia chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Oh, *giggle*! Too cute. Very funny story. I enjoyed it very much.

You do have a couple of missing quotation marks in the dialogue, but other than that, the story is quite solid in terms of punctuation.

Fun, fun, fun. Many smiles I have had. ;D
Jaden Shadow chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
LOL that was great
Sakuri chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
lmao! this is really great! -

CAP.L chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Awesome little story!
akari-hayashi chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
Lol. This is hilarious. And I love it so. Such a joy to read. And Millicent is adorable too.
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
you need HELP! but im not seggesting you get it, its too entertaining for me...

asianbubbles123 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
LOL. Cleverly written, I just loved Ron!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
*Snickering* Hilarious. Just...hilarious.
Dragenphly chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
What a breath of fresh air in between the droll of fan fiction land. How utterly tasteful! *grins* Really enjoyed it, loved that it was from Ron's pov. Absolutely brilliant. My compliments.
PrincessYaoi chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
I think my favorite part is

"'I think I died for a moment.' Draco looked at Harry with horror in his eyes. 'I went to hell. It was terrible. The demons all had red hair.'"

You are an awesome writer, and I love this story! Keep writing.
Crystal chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
lol great chapter, the kissing scene with Millicent, brillant.
Crystal chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
lol, this is a great first chapter. it really caught my attention. it is nice to read a story about draco/harry from another's point of view. even more so because its ron, he hardly gets any credit. i love the idea of him thinking about it like he was playing chest, and him going after Millicent, *snort* her reaction to everything he does..anyways moving on to the next chapter.
sychofrantic chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
delightful. wonderful. one of the few fics that actually made me laugh out loud. the way ron manipulated draco and harry was AWESOME, and I could totally see the whole thing happening.

'Make love, not war'. LOL. Brilliant.
504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »