Reviews for Checkmating
MyOriginalIntent chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Totally hilarious! I adored it!
Jjinks chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Ha ha ha. That was great! Right back in his face.
Kandrisia chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
i LOVE those last few lines

love the humour, absolutely terrific

and the way ron set up harry and draco was absolutely great
dracoizumi chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
w0t! Fun story, this indeed was a good recomendation to read :) Loveed it!
bimupp chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
This really was a lot of fun to read and very was very cool actually;)
Laura chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
This story is hilarious! Really, Ive had so much fun with this fiction. You are really talented in writing amusing story. Brilliant, really piece of work.
Kiina chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
OMG! THAT WAS SO PERFECT! I LOVED IT AND THE JOKES DIDN'T STOP COMING! PERFECT SIMPLY PERFECT!
counterdogma chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
oh my god. Have I told you lately that I love you?

These were a few of the quotes from this chapter that I simply could not stop laughing over, and therefore had to save:

["It really is a good thing Lucius Malfoy is married or I believe Ginny and I might have come to blows over him."]

(I know what she means...)

[In any case, the three came to some sort of a truce. It was the type of truce where each side possessed weapons that could destroy the other and would be quite willing to use said weapons, but a truce nonetheless.]

(lmao, they sound like opposing countries in a war...I can imagine them coming to this decision together...)

[This had led to some squabbling because he could not get it into his head that Fred and George weren't house-elves and had kept ordering them around.

"But why else would you need two of them?"]

(You know how people always say they fell out of their chairs laughing? Well I have a very wobbly chair, and after laughing a bit too hard, one of the wheels fell off and I hit my head on the bed behind me. I'd sue for damages if I didn't love you so much.)
counterdogma chapter 2 . 7/23/2006

So much.
counterdogma chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I love you so much. I really really do. This is...Ron is brilliant! I love that he set it all up and everything. Harry is highly suggestible, I suppose, and apparently so is Draco. I love Millicent. She just...she rocks. Someone has to make this kinda difficult for him, after all.

Harry...Draco...please oh please tell me you are going to show some of the scene in the hall where Harry uses those spells. Please.
Randy Goldberg chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*giggle* Cute idea - though I can't believe Ron is Slytherinish enough to come up with it on his own.
Leftie chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
That's the most hilarious fic ever. Totally loved it, so damn funny!
Shadowface chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
This story was lovely!

I like the last line..."I hater her. When do I start?"

It was awesome!
Obviously Crazy chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
OMG. I love your Ron! I love your Millicent! I love your frickin' orange cat! Let it be said that there was never a better Gryffindors-pair-up-with-Slytherins fic in existence ever before. *HEARTS*
shadow-inu14 chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
ha hahahahahahahha. that was totaly halareous. I love it.
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »