Reviews for Checkmating
Sakuri chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
lmao! this is really great! -

~Sakuri
CAP.L chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Awesome little story!
akari-hayashi chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
Lol. This is hilarious. And I love it so. Such a joy to read. And Millicent is adorable too.
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
you need HELP! but im not seggesting you get it, its too entertaining for me...

-Peace.
asianbubbles123 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
LOL. Cleverly written, I just loved Ron!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
*Snickering* Hilarious. Just...hilarious.
Dragenphly chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
What a breath of fresh air in between the droll of fan fiction land. How utterly tasteful! *grins* Really enjoyed it, loved that it was from Ron's pov. Absolutely brilliant. My compliments.
PrincessYaoi chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
I think my favorite part is

"'I think I died for a moment.' Draco looked at Harry with horror in his eyes. 'I went to hell. It was terrible. The demons all had red hair.'"

You are an awesome writer, and I love this story! Keep writing.
Crystal chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
lol great chapter, the kissing scene with Millicent, brillant.
Crystal chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
lol, this is a great first chapter. it really caught my attention. it is nice to read a story about draco/harry from another's point of view. even more so because its ron, he hardly gets any credit. i love the idea of him thinking about it like he was playing chest, and him going after Millicent, *snort* her reaction to everything he does..anyways moving on to the next chapter.
sychofrantic chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
delightful. wonderful. one of the few fics that actually made me laugh out loud. the way ron manipulated draco and harry was AWESOME, and I could totally see the whole thing happening.

'Make love, not war'. LOL. Brilliant.
Hoshiko-Malfoy chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
Brilliant! I love your sense of humor! _
iceicetiger chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
Brilliant!

Truely brilliant!
Cleindori chapter 3 . 11/29/2005
I just can say: hilarious (I hope, I spelled it right, if not, I'm sorry). The idea was more than just good and the last part in the last chapter was gorgeous (such a difficult word again, damn). Just wanted to say that I really like your story

DoriDori

P.S.: I'm really sorry about this really bad written review, but english is not my first language
Long live the pickles chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
BRILLIANT! It was so funny! hehehe thanx 4 gving me a laugh! )

LLP