Reviews for Checkmating
shadowfoot chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Shall I just say that this was an absolutely marvelous idea and Ron could possibly come up with an idea that in some ludicrous way actually works. Unfortunately, I don't think he would put Harry and Draco together. We'll just leave that up to talented fic writers like yourself. Bravo, bravo. Once again, I am in awe of your wit and wrtiting skills.

Cheers, Shadow
kit chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
just so you know. This is a wonderful great, and creative story! huzzah and hats off to you
Stephanie chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
LillyYuri chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
Really really funny fic! Luved it! _

You're a really good writer! keep going please!

Already on my favorites, of course!

Kisses!
Sandssavvy chapter 3 . 5/15/2005
*shakes head to come out of shock*

Another perfect story by you!

I loved every moment of it, Expecially the interaction between Harry & Draco!

Please write more Harry Potter fics soon!

You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
animalbowling chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
lol really really funny. I love Ron in this. Who knew I could like Ron? weird.
Anguis chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
This fic has some great deadpan absurd humour. By the way, I rather like your Millicent.
Janelily chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
My goodness, is there a sequel?
Moonlitorion chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Loved it! Loved it so much!
sonrisa chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Oh, Ron was wonderful in this story. I love the blend of the absurd and humor in your writing style and hope continue updating and posting.
louise4 chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
This is possibly the funniest thing I have read in a long time - I was laughing out loud reading it.

I adored your Milicent (and her likeness to Molly), and Draco's explanation of his father and his family was so right!

And that last line, genius!

You have to write more fics, you owe it to fanfiction!
Rivulette chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
I love you! I love you so much and I cannot stop my mad fangirlish squee-ings right now! You cannot believe how happy I am to have discovered that you wrote ANOTHER Harry Potter slash story... the "Slytherin in Gryffindor's Clothing" one is one of my favorite stories *ever* written, and I was (*sniffs*) sad to see a few months ago that it was the only HP one you wrote, given how utterly and entirely brilliantly hilarious it was... but oh, this new one is so good, too! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it... god, this really made my day... I cannot even begin to describe my happiness at finding out that, yes, you did write another just as brilliant HP fic... *contented sigh*
Aoife Malfoy chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
loved this! haha ur bloody brilliant!
Someone chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Wow. I don't think I've laughed this hard in a really long time. I love you!
GatewayGirl chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
*giggle*

Oh, this is funny! I love how Ron gets Harry and Draco together (Don't you dare! He'll never!) and Charlie running off with Millicent!
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »