Reviews for Checkmating
sonrisa chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Oh, Ron was wonderful in this story. I love the blend of the absurd and humor in your writing style and hope continue updating and posting.
louise4 chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
This is possibly the funniest thing I have read in a long time - I was laughing out loud reading it.

I adored your Milicent (and her likeness to Molly), and Draco's explanation of his father and his family was so right!

And that last line, genius!

You have to write more fics, you owe it to fanfiction!
Rivulette chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
I love you! I love you so much and I cannot stop my mad fangirlish squee-ings right now! You cannot believe how happy I am to have discovered that you wrote ANOTHER Harry Potter slash story... the "Slytherin in Gryffindor's Clothing" one is one of my favorite stories *ever* written, and I was (*sniffs*) sad to see a few months ago that it was the only HP one you wrote, given how utterly and entirely brilliantly hilarious it was... but oh, this new one is so good, too! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it... god, this really made my day... I cannot even begin to describe my happiness at finding out that, yes, you did write another just as brilliant HP fic... *contented sigh*
Aoife Malfoy chapter 3 . 2/2/2005
loved this! haha ur bloody brilliant!
Someone chapter 3 . 1/30/2005
Wow. I don't think I've laughed this hard in a really long time. I love you!
GatewayGirl chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
*giggle*

Oh, this is funny! I love how Ron gets Harry and Draco together (Don't you dare! He'll never!) and Charlie running off with Millicent!
samson chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
"Well, I like her, Ron" Arthur stated. "Reminds me of your mother."

Mrs. Weasley promptly smacked her husband on the head.

Ron thought he could see the resemblance.

Oh this was wonderful, such brilliant humour throughout the fic. Loved how Ron worked on Harry and Draco, I adored Millicent, she is such a wonderful character and you brought her so to life.
Katina chapter 3 . 12/24/2004
Damn! Brilliant! I loved seeing a relationship bloom between Draco and Harry from Ron's point of view. Hillariously clever!
Unconsciousdiary chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
I love you. This story made my life.
Drusilla2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
bahaha! that was amazing! i couldn't stop laughing. good job :)
psycho tabby cat chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
Fantastic fic!

I love Ron's manipulations and all the jokes.

It had some really great laughs

Gya chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
Millicent!
Margaret Rose chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
Aw. What a good use of Ron's talent for strategy. Malfoy and Harry sneaking off to "fight" was very cute. (How nice to see Ron be genuinely supportive of Harry and Draco being together.) Millicent is hilarious, but, um, I'm quite happy that Ron has given up on her. Very fun story.
SweetSybarite chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
this story is so good and so funny... i loved it. it had me laughing out loud quite often... you don't often get stories tagged 'humour' that actually are!
SLNS chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Loved it. Ron was trying so hard and it did pay off for Harry and Draco.
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »