Reviews for YuGiOh! For Dummies
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hilarious and fucking fantastic!
starsinjars chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Reminds me of the abridged series. Kinda xD
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Holy cheese, that was hilarious! One of the funniest things I've ever read!
DrowningNemo chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Bow I don't have to watchbthe show! *U*

I have no clue what the characters look like, but this Kaiba kid sounds hot. -gigglesnorts-
Sango Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Omg that was hilarious! xD
Latemur chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
That was just really nice, I just so love your humor, simply hilarious! Sadly, you've no more though, but I really liked it-
DivineSoul chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
This story had to be one of the funniest I've ever read! It sucks that it's over, and i hope you do a least one more for old times sake.

-DivineSoul (DS)
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I love how you made fun of it but it still had it's dignity. All right and all true.

Good observations on the first episode. Too bad Kaiba won't be there for awhile. Heh he does always have a sexy voice and you made me realize the no pupils is hot in the anime.
DarkAngel010 chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
hn
Rhino7 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
*sigh* Why do I always read the funniest stuff when I have to be quiet? This was pure hilarity. I love the brand of humor to it, and, being a Kaiba girl, I love the little nods to his hotness. I think I gave myself an aneurysm containing my laughter. You get a lifetime supply of pie for this!

This fic awesomeness!
Ppleater chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Pure genius, that mystic tomato thing had me laughing out loud.
Califaction chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
Hee! This is a pretty good fic! I have to say that I wasn't expecting much from it, having had too much experience with poorly written parodies, but you wrote this with minimal spelling and grammar errors (and actual quotation marks with the dialogue! I'm always looking for parody/humor fic that aren't written as scripts.), and there were some parts of it that were mildly amusing, and some that were genuinely funny. Your sarcastic commentary on the dubbing/editing was humorous, as was your running gag, "Did you get hotter?" "Why, yes I did, thank you for noticing," and your frequent use of the word 'sexy.' I liked the bit where you commented on the fact that Yugi was Kaiba's best friend, because I'd honestly never thought about it, but when I did...yeah, you're totally right. It was also neat when you commented on the inaccuracies of the dueling procedure in the anime (Yugi! It's not your turn yet! And you can't activate Obelisk without a sacrifice!), because it showed that you know what you're talking about. . . Or are at least smart enough to convince me, a casual reader of the manga, that you know what you're talking about. _; Your writing style was nicely sardonic, which kept everything interesting. I think my favorite part was Mokuba's line, "Bitch, my left shoelace costs more than your education, so you can shut the hell up and do what I tell you. Got me?" It was startling to hear him swear, and yet I can totally see him saying this in a weird alternate dimension, because sometimes he's just that full of himself. This line made me like Mokuba's character a lot more, because you reminded me that he can be a demanding brat that gets what he wants as well as a petulant little brother. The "You can't send someone to the Shadow Realm unless you have a Millenium item!" gag was funny as well. “Dude, just because I was locked up in the Millennium Puzzle for a gazillion years, doesn’t mean I don’t know what a giant spinning saw blade looks like.” Snerk!

This brightened my day in the way that only seeing a sarcastic person flay 4kids script/editing/situation/everything with their tongue can. Thanks for writing and posting!

"You... you just saved my life!... points..." Kaiba says, astounded.

"Tchya. You're too pretty to let die."
Candy world chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
i totally love it ... this is verry funny ... especially yugi's Paranoia.
justxmoiii chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Bloody hilarious!
firedraygon chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
*cackles insanely* Oh gosh I love how I've seen every episode you've summarized in this, since I stopped watching it regularly after Duellist Kingdom. Great work with this fic. Your sense of humour is awesome and your delivery is perfect. I hope you end up writing some more. _

firedraygon97