Reviews for Candlelight Fanatsia
Mythalie169-TreeSpirit169 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aww...how adorable...i envy you people who can write so well. Continue please.
crazejen chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
LOL! This is awesome! Hurry with Chapter 2! I cannot wait! XDXD
question chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
where's da continuing?
Silver Fantasy chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
This is a very well written story. Risa and Satoshi are in character, and everything is off to a great start. I'm eager for another chapter. Somehow, this seems different from other SatoRisa fics around...don't know why. But anyways, update!
spinet chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Oh, really really (sorry I dunno how to say, just beacause of my poor English), It's series? so why don't you continue it, plz plz plz :D

I'm waiting for ur next chapter...
crossXdeep chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
please don't tell me it's a oneshot. If it is...No0o0o0o! it's really good, please please please continue!
Error-Invalid-Username chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Aww, great story so far! I'm looking forward to what's coming next .. It's interesting already. (: Hope that you'll continue this fic son. x)
TheGoddessJynx chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
yes, hi, it's me, i'm back, yadda yadda...

now that we've moved past all that,

MORE! oh, please, write more soon!...erm...write more on this one...NO WAIT! the sakura one...no...i dunno! just write! it doesn't matter what you write, it'll be good no matter what!
JadOo chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Sounds interesting. What with the anonymity between Risa and Satoshi - it might turn into something rather different from the usual. Heh, the perv bit was somewhat unfunny though.

No complaints with the writing. In fact, it's pretty good.

One spello: "eyelashes were thin, not think".

Gambatte!
Nono.Melon chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
says it is good~
wolfgrl1423 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
i dunno if i already submitted my review XD but im submitting again! anyway i hope u write another chapter, i wanna write a story but gotta wait for manager (It stinks!)
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Please continue! I love Satoshi/Risa fics and there are simply not enough of them. I can't wait to see what happens. How will these two meet again? And what could happen in a month's time? Good luck and more power!
everwhite chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I like very much! And it's Risa x Satoshi, which is even better.

Like your writing in general too.

Keep it up!
biyaku chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
It's good so far, please continue
Iwana chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
wonderful! it was very well written, and capturing right from the start!

you know what i think? i think that noir is bad news, that's what i think... o.O

but what do i know? you update soon, cause I can't wait to know what's gonna happen!

Great work, keep it up!