Reviews for The Reunion
JDorsey314 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
bad conection revew must B short othrwise crash I like book I like hapy ends good
Rachel Ember Lee chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
Loved it.
digitalmonster911 chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
I'm your girl. Storytelling? Piece of cake. Free time? All I've got. Passion to get stories off the ground? What, do I have to spell it out? Jokes mostly centered on Marco's height? Of course. Not that I have anything against Marco, but someone's gotta do it if Rachel's off in La-La Land with a human-turned-hawk-turned-human again. Most of my jokes are low blows, but hey, they'd have to be to hit him. Talk to me, tell me what you want, tell me what you need. I can probably fix most of it for you. Hell, I've got so many story ideas spinning 'round in my head I gotta put finger to keyboard. I can think of a lot to spin off on this story too...
Ashley162 chapter 11 . 10/4/2007
Maybe you should try to write a spin off from marco's POV about life on the andalite homeworld and how he came to be there. It would be an interesting read and I bet it would be fun to write as well.
star29818 chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
That was very good! Loved it!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
A very sweet story and a nice read. The part with Ax being a groomsman, and the birds of prey being released, made me smile.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Ok, Marco and Ax -so- have to fly in from the Adanalite homeworld, I'm missing having the gang all together!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Ok - LOVE the line “I’m half alien. That’s pretty exotic.”

Love it to death!

Ok, and the ring was very sweet!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Teehee, 'Let's do it!'

I'm glad he's alive - and decided to become human. And ask to marry Rachel... sweet!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
An intriguing start, you have a nice grasp fo Rachel's character, havingher reliving memories without taking her too far away from her personality. I'll be reading more!
creepygirl13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I LOVE this story! It's so sweet, and I've always liked TR romance stuff. I like tragedy too, by it's also nice to lay off that for a while. Sometime, you should update and show the wedding. And show whet happens when Tobias and Ax meet.
Sam-SlashFanGirl chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
finally you updated i have been waiting hoping you would.. great chapers
Katieh chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
I hate you. You write the best story I've seen on FFN for a long time and then you leave me hanging. I check the update date and its two years ago. I LOVE THIS STORY. You evil.
Nameless Blossom chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
Wow! It's been almost TWO YEARS since you'd updated! I could tell the story's far from over too; you haven't even shown the wedding yet!

Please update!

P.S. I know this is a little off topic, but the "Renewal" story should be updated too. It explains a lot of current gaps in this "Reunion" story.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
This is a wonderful story! It is nice to see a happy ending for the Animorphs, and I really hope you will continue it. I am so curious to find out what happens! :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »