Reviews for Exploring Darkness
Archiril chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
Oh beautiful! Very elegant and simple, and yet with so much power :P Please do right more! :P
Sonyvaio chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
great, great,great story. I'm so sad it's over
Mandanza chapter 24 . 9/23/2009
Goodness! I don't really know what word to use to describe this! The first word should be awesome! Because it was. Really. A truly great friendship-fic with so strong emotions it felt like I could touch them through the screen. (Not, really, but... Yeah, you know. It's late and I'm babbling)

I'm also amazed how you could come up with so much of their bickering! Wich, I have to say, are some om my favorites. Such loving arguing!
Ne'ith5 chapter 24 . 2/7/2008
Gondor doomed huh? Great story! enjoyed every chapter even the cliff-hangers.
Ne'ith5 chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
I have enjoyed the first 4 chapters of the story and I am sure i wii enjoy the remaining. I looked at the pictures you did on your blog but I was unable to leave a review. The two I looked at showed an able grasp of draftmanship as well as careful inking (assuming of course that is what you used.)

And what did happen to Arwen's crown?
Elrowiel chapter 24 . 6/19/2006
Fantastic fic, exceedingly well-written! I love how you portray the relationship between Gimli and Legolas - true to both the book and movie versions! And who would have thought that Arwen would be thus formidable? ;) Definitely a story on my favourites list!
Nettie84047 chapter 24 . 11/7/2005
I REALLY enjoyed reading this story. It builds on and explores Legolas' and Gimli's friendship nicely.

In chapter 23 you made mention of two times when Gimli might have been frightened, The Paths of the Dead (I know this one) and Harad. You also made mention of Legolas being trapped in a cave before. Can you elaborate on this for me? Are you referring to another story? If they come from another FanFic I would love to read them.

Thanks again for keeping me entertained for a couple of hours. WELL DONE!
Mariette chapter 24 . 3/9/2005
Yay! I love it! You've got a very good handle on all the characters and how they interact...I especially liked the blackmailing bits and how Arwen was represented.

Sorry I can't give you as good a review as you gave me. Oh, and I've updated the story... Wow. I'm really subtle aren't I?
Harikari chapter 24 . 2/25/2005
Wonderful story. Well written! I loved it. :)
Alma's Muse chapter 24 . 2/3/2005
Hello Rhys!

I truly enjoyed this story. It was very creative, original, entertaining and most importantly, well written. I liked how you stuck to a convincing nature of the characters and kept the story moving with fast updates. You are truly becoming an excellent story teller.

I wish you well on future stories and look forward to seeing more from you! Take care and thanks for this read!

Alma's Muse
Cosmic Castaway chapter 24 . 2/1/2005
I am so SORRY I missed your other chapters. But I'm here, I just read them all! I'm glad Legolas somewhat conquered his fear, and will go to Aglarond with Gimli, because thats what friends so for each other!

The scene where Leggy shifted his head and Gimli looked thought he looked like a bird, that made me giggle because all I can see is my German Shepherd doing that, because they do that head tilt if you make a funny noise at them! Its so adorable, and so that putting Leggy's head and him having was so cute!

Anyways loved it, and hope to see more work by you ;)
Theresa Green chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
When you write from Eldarion's perspective, you do a very good job of showing us a child's priorities and motivations. The tears of happiness in Gimli's eyes were a nice touch, as was the note that he would have said that they were only caused by a bit of smoke from the torches. Heh heh heh. I think not, Gimli, you old softie.
Theresa Green chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Loved the contrast betwen the enthusiasm of the young prince and the reluctance and fear of the older one!
Estel A Duath chapter 24 . 1/27/2005
Have received no uplink from DBD yet. maybe soon, will keep you posted.
SpencerBrown chapter 24 . 1/26/2005
Beautiful as the stars through the whispering trees. _ Thank you for the journey.