Reviews for The Rules
Wispr chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Chiana was spot on! Fantastic writing!

Wispr
MariShal chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Lol, very funny, Chiana was great.
Picture Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Once again, I am amazed at your skill...
hopeless chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
this would have fit perfectly in to the series
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Go, Chi Go. She told her didn't she. Loved the story. I've been missing Jool lately so it was good to see her again. More good work.
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Welcome to the Starship Buttcrack. That was an awful beginning wasn't it. Jool waking up in the middle of a huge mess where everyone was angry at John Crichton and there was Jool. At least her scream melted the pins on the Pathfinder Neeala and saved John's life. I found Jool very annoying at the beginning. You little discussion certainly displayed both Chiana and Jool in a clear light. I don't think they ever got to be friends.
Mono chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
"Which brings us to rule number three-we tend to have a crisis once a weeken on this ship, so you either learn to stop screaming and make yourself useful, or stay the hezmana out of our way." - I just want to take this moment to thank you for that one, it was, damn nice. I'm sure if your tired yet of writing these shortlings but I just feel the need to ask you to continue for as long as you possibly can. You have the characters down perfectly, and your reasoning is dead on as well. May I suggest "A Clockwork Nebari" next? I always thought there was more room for Chi/John interaction on that one. Just a thought. Thank you for great fics so far, please keep writing.

~Mono