Reviews for Homebound
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
It's always amazing and a shock to have returning writers, after like 10 years, come back and finish a good story. Thanks a lot! It keeps us poor readers hopes alive.
BloodyGoddess chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Contiue it please? It's amazing. Can't wait to read more
white epitome chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Wow. I first read this story when I was still in high school... and I'm a college graduate now. Hehe.

I didn't expect Sakura to give him some kind of a disease and it's quite interesting where this story is going. I like how Sasuke was characterized here and his interactions with Karin were also amusing.

I honestly thought that it would end in the second chapter so I was surprised that it didn't. I hope it wouldn't take another 7 years to update this though. XD
SarahLiana chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
You updated! I read the first chapter ages ago and still remembered it. But I honestly never thought you would come back to the story and now ... bahm ... an update.

I stared open mouthed, I have to admit. Made my day.

Thank you and ... update soon ;-)
naash chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
wow i found this chapter bittersweet. i love how you did the flashbacks. its then that i trully see why you chose homebound as the title. very befitting

update
naash chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
wow this fic is dark but towards the end well the last line sakura was the old sakura again

love it
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Wonderful and interesting plot! Do update when you can! X3
miss anonymous chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! you updating this story means so much to me. i remember reading it a long time ago, and i stumbled upon it again tonight! (this is one of my favorite stories!) you have made my night marvelous! thank you! you are a fantastic writer by the way, although you probably know that. ugh, this post doesn't show how excited i really am but again... thank you.
Tank chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Not too keen on the wild oats that Sasuke's been sowing, or that he's still going back to Karin for more, but I'm so glad you've continued this! And more to come! Woot!
anon chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Weee! I love the way you portray sasuke to be this dark and seductive man. Please update soon! It would really make me happy. Hehe. 3 your fic so mucho!
butsuhika chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Thank you for updating this even after so long. I'm so happy to have the chance to read its continuation.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Finally! I was out of the country for a month and didn't have time nor signal to have my MONTHLY visit here and imagine my surprise that I was just gone for a while and this happens. i should be gone more often then. THANK YOU SO MUCH For updating!
pinkypinkypinky chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I like it. Update soon please
Heaven's Cataract chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Wow. I remember this! I never "followed" it apparently, but I definitely remember that first chapter. Way to go for creating such a memorable first impression! Haha! Anyway, even years later, you're still a great writer. I really hope you keep at it. :)
AyakaSorii chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
This was very adorable. :) Can't wait to hear more.

Ja Ne: