Reviews for Homebound
SarahLiana chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
You updated! I read the first chapter ages ago and still remembered it. But I honestly never thought you would come back to the story and now ... bahm ... an update.

I stared open mouthed, I have to admit. Made my day.

Thank you and ... update soon ;-)
naash chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
wow i found this chapter bittersweet. i love how you did the flashbacks. its then that i trully see why you chose homebound as the title. very befitting

update
naash chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
wow this fic is dark but towards the end well the last line sakura was the old sakura again

love it
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Wonderful and interesting plot! Do update when you can! X3
miss anonymous chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! you updating this story means so much to me. i remember reading it a long time ago, and i stumbled upon it again tonight! (this is one of my favorite stories!) you have made my night marvelous! thank you! you are a fantastic writer by the way, although you probably know that. ugh, this post doesn't show how excited i really am but again... thank you.
Tank chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Not too keen on the wild oats that Sasuke's been sowing, or that he's still going back to Karin for more, but I'm so glad you've continued this! And more to come! Woot!
anon chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Weee! I love the way you portray sasuke to be this dark and seductive man. Please update soon! It would really make me happy. Hehe. 3 your fic so mucho!
butsuhika chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Thank you for updating this even after so long. I'm so happy to have the chance to read its continuation.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Finally! I was out of the country for a month and didn't have time nor signal to have my MONTHLY visit here and imagine my surprise that I was just gone for a while and this happens. i should be gone more often then. THANK YOU SO MUCH For updating!
pinkypinkypinky chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I like it. Update soon please
Heaven's Cataract chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Wow. I remember this! I never "followed" it apparently, but I definitely remember that first chapter. Way to go for creating such a memorable first impression! Haha! Anyway, even years later, you're still a great writer. I really hope you keep at it. :)
AyakaSorii chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
This was very adorable. :) Can't wait to hear more.

Ja Ne:

~!*Ayaka_Sorii*!~
crazymel2008 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
not to be mean but your kinda making sakura seem like an obsessed desperate (dont know how to spell) dont let sakura say i love u sasuke at least dont let him hear story is good so far though and i do like it (it's added to my favorits).i dont really get what sakuras viris thing is doing so please explain it to me if u dont take this as a flame cause im trying not to flame u(i dont flame people)im just not very good with words trust soon
sirtao chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
...we'll have to wait other 7 years for the next chapter?
see you another day chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
You updated~! And it a wonderful follow up, I loved it. Your transition from their cold feelings to sweetness wasn't rushed and flowed wonderfully. It was great to re-read this, your writing again. Also, I apologize for my last review years ago. I was lame, that's all I have to say. _ questions;; how long will this go for? And how old would you say they would be?

Thanks for updating. (: