Reviews for Homebound
crazymel2008 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
not to be mean but your kinda making sakura seem like an obsessed desperate (dont know how to spell) dont let sakura say i love u sasuke at least dont let him hear story is good so far though and i do like it (it's added to my favorits).i dont really get what sakuras viris thing is doing so please explain it to me if u dont take this as a flame cause im trying not to flame u(i dont flame people)im just not very good with words trust soon
sirtao chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
...we'll have to wait other 7 years for the next chapter?
see you another day chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
You updated~! And it a wonderful follow up, I loved it. Your transition from their cold feelings to sweetness wasn't rushed and flowed wonderfully. It was great to re-read this, your writing again. Also, I apologize for my last review years ago. I was lame, that's all I have to say. _ questions;; how long will this go for? And how old would you say they would be?

Thanks for updating. (:
Sibrael chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Glad to see you updated this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
wow 7 years THATS CRAZY!

but ur gonna start updating from now on rite?
nykita chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
yeah its ooc even for AU.
LittleGreenWolf chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I love this fic. I would say more to express this, but I sadly have class in the morning.
LittleGreenWolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That was awesome, and I'm oh so happy to know now there is a second chapter I'm about to read.
libra gal chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
An unexpected update but a joy nonetheless D

I remember reading this in the past because I absolutely adore your Naruto fics and was disappointed that this wasn't updated as SasuSaku was my fav pairing.

I'm kind of surprise at the tone of this 2nd chapter. The 1st chapter had a more dark and angsty feel and this is really different. I can't wait to read the next update )
Haruka Kohaku chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
YES FINALLY AFTER 7 YEARS GOSH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM AND PLEASE, DON'T ME MAKE WAIT ANOTHER 7 YEARS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. BECAUSE I WILL. THANK YOU!
izzybell117 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Love itt. Pls update soon!
butterfly.bones chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
is there/will there be a part 2?
Loveydove chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
once you have the second one for this story up- please email
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
It's almost six years and I am still waiting. . . sighs
OMG90 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wonderful fic, made me cry :,) it was just that amazing!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »