Reviews for Homebound
Rene2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was absolutly awesome! It's incredible rare to find good Sakura/Sasuke-FF and I'm more than glad I stumbled upon your work. It might be in vein but I really like you to know that I'd be very happy if you continue this one... even after all this time! You should post it in the SasuSaku community. I'm pretty sure you'd get tons of feedback, reactions and compliments there.

Thank you very much!
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That last line cracked me up.

XD

This is really good. Like...Really Good.

God I hope you get the second part out soon!

I really wanna see what happens!

She passes out.

sweet-taboos chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Where's the 2nd part? It's been 3 years already... :(
nelly04 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
omigod three years? UPDATE UPDATE

shucks...i'm so sad..y aren't u updating
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
dude... why did you never finish this?
mad about books chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Wow! I loved this story... Very angsty and dark and I loved how you portayed Sasuke and Sakura.

Please update soon! I'm dying to know what the ending will be like.
la la laaa 3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
haha its like 2 years and soon to be 3 that you didnt update this story? gasp. now im in suspense...noo please update.
Rei Anne chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
UPDATE DAMMIT!
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
please update the ending for this story soon! this story is very interesting!
Se-chan chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
O_O

Wow. Sasuke is such an asshole. But still... Sakura loves him. Pleh, I don't agree with her taste in men.

So... there's another part to this? I have to read it. It's good.
emeraldoni chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Please, please, please get the second one out. I really want to read it, and I dont think I can be satisfied wiht how it left off. So, I am begging you-put your wonderful writing skills to work, and please post the second part.

The way you pertrayed Sasuke and Sakura, the way you wrote the the whole thing...well, it really drew me in. I love all your works, but this is a one of a kind for you, and I'm hoping you at least continue it.

Thanks a lot

emeraldoni
DELETE THIS i dont use ff now chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
nice update soon
firehottie chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
OMG ! I loved it!
Mz.Choco.Laydii chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Hey! Please update soon. Please! Love your story.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »