Reviews for Homebound
Yami to Hikari chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
OMG! This is corrupting! XD Just kidding... This is so much different from the other fics you've written, and I don't really read lime/lemon/whatever XD most of the time... but oh well, it isn't that bad. And btw, the last line killed me. LOL.
SunnySideUp chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Wow... I'm really impressed by this fic. I used to think you're only able to write sap. (And no offense, but some of your fics are so sappy that they seem like the characters are thrown in a shoujo manga setting. But of course, I'm not saying your usual style of writing is bad. I quite enjoy it at times. Whenever I'm feeling grumpy, I read some of your fics and I'm instantly cheered up.) Anyway, you handled the characters and the situation very well in this fic. And the way you gradually lead out the hidden emotions in the characters is quite amazing. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your fics.
Rel chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Ganda... I love it... I hope you'll write more Sasusaku fic. My fave couple from Naruto... keep up the good work!
iceblueyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Yo Sheil! Maganda yung story mo sa kanilang dalawa! Ipagpatuloy mo! _x
eighteenth idiot chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I almost fell off my chair when I read the foreword. Syao-chan actually wrote a lemon/lime fanfic! I am greatly traumatised. (Izzat how it's spelt?) I'd rather you update TFTP more often the way you used to. Even though your writing standard has not changed, the writing style is different. I miss the writing style of TFTP.
Kamui Archetype chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Oh my. Hindi ko talagang na expect itong style na ito. I did expect something dark when I saw the genre, but not dark AND naughty. Syao-dono, this was pretty awesome. You can definitely do a darkfic well, and I know I'd like to see you write a few more fics in this style. Heh, well, I guess this will have to do for now. Great job!
Mint chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
This is... different from most of your usual fics. Not in a bad sense, I assure you. It's quite interesting to see your take on this pairing in a darker perspective, rather than the usual sweet angle in Yubiwa and TFTP. A wonderful start! Keep up with the good work!
dirtandskye chapter 1 . 10/31/2004

can;t wait for part 2!
LightDreamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Aww! That's so sweet... Can't wait till the second part comes out
Hachiko chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Excellent. What more is there to say?

E-chan Hidaka chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
ooh i like how its so dark, twisted and naughty... sasuke baby is a little rough, but hey its good. i already want to read the next installment, but i have to wait like everyone else. good job syao-chan...keep it up!
Icarusy chapter 1 . 10/29/2004

Nicely done. I have to admit, this certainly raises my view of you as a writer. *winces* Not that I had a poor view of you before of course, but that fic (The frog and the princess, I think its called) didn't really... say much to me. Pretty cliche. But thats a personal opinion, naturally- no offense. ;;

But this was well-written and the characters brought in depth, with history and in character. Mature, smooth plot, strong and hidden emotions brought out well. I would love to see where this is going. Update asap!
xLUNATICcafe chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
wow..your fic is the best..i absolutely love it..please write more and update -
jasx316 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
woah... not bad but quite dark...

anyway i hope there will be a happy ending for Sakura and Sasuke !

keep up the good work and update soon!
Jiri-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Yes... you're right, this is the last thing I expected you to write, nearly choked on my soda when I read your foreword ahh... but it's okay, I'm not angry or will kill you ;; Part 1 of 2...? so there's a second part to this? Or are you writing another SasuSaku fic? ehe~
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »