Reviews for Raingames
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That was great!
sumtyms chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Love! love! Love the story. :)
Pocahottie chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
It was just too cute.
I really enjoyed it.
I practically read every sentence twice to get a true idea of what was going on.
xxdevilishxx chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was absolutely beautiful and completely breathtaking. You didn't even had to add dialogues to this story to make it so wonderful.

But you know what the most amazing thing about this story was? The thing I loved the most? It was the fact that you didn't mention their names at all. Not even once. Yet, people knew.

Of course there's no one quite like Ino and Shikamaru that'll fit the circumstances described in this story. But still...

You didn't even mention their names. But you still managed to catch the beauty and essence of their relationship. The things that make them Shikamaru and Ino. You made the story complex, but at the same time it wasn't. You showed and described their pasts and the history, romantic or not, between them.

This is quite possibly the most amazing thing I've ever read. Truly, it is.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
So ridiculously beautiful. You portray ShikaIno at its best. I especially liked the line about him being an artists and she his muse. How wonderful is that?
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
YOU ROCK! This has cheered me up from the Shikamaru Shippuden thing that I was reminded about. Let's all hope that things will turn out to be ShikaIno in the end. :)
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was absolutely wonderful. You really do not see very many complex ShikaIno stories but I'm so glad I found yours :) It was just beautifully written and neatly crafted and I adored the line about him being an artist and she his muse.
secondbutton chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was BEAUTIFUL. You're style is so magnificent and I just loved the almost ethereal style of your narration. Awesome job!
omg chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
O_O ...asjdhajsdhjasdahdas...i can't tell you how good that was...
Aidan Notfilc chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
beautiful. truly beautiful.
mood ink chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
very nice! not too sweet yet fluffy all the same! )
Ikunasu chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You're a great writer, but there's only one thing wrong with your story, Shikamaru should be with TEMARI
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMG OMG This is the most beautiful ShikaIno I have had the pleasure of reading. The writing style is so poetic! Wow, I am in awe right now. Hah! Take that ShikaTema! This one-shot takes the cake, for real.
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is such a nice story! I'd love to read the longer work this is part of if you ever finish it / post it.
xx.aesthetic chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That was to KAWAII! You're such a good writer.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »