Reviews for The Ramblings of a Ranger of the North
Geale chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I stumbled upon this by accident - it's absolutely brilliant! Laughed my way through it, all the way.

Oh, Aragorn love, ever you are the voice of reason! But of course you knew that already.

Love it!
wellyuthink chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
I don't normally read Lord of the Rings fanfic, but you have converted me (to your way of writing it at the very least). A brilliant mockery, thanks for sharing!
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I love diaries- keep it up
Jellie chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
That last line is so brilliant, I couldn't stop laughing!
Jellie chapter 12 . 6/5/2007
Wow, the final chapter. It's over. Amazing series, loved your take on the character of Aragorn. Maybe an epilogue is called for?
ASoldiersAngel chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
'When Boromir says cave troll it sounds funny cos he's got dodgy accent.'lmao! so funny! i love it!

'One of the orcs nearly shot him in the head, but they missed. See, they can never do anything right' *giggles* i love you.

this stuff is really just so funny.

I especially like the idea of ditching Arwen...
ASoldiersAngel chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
LMAO! i absolutely love this story! i think its pure class!

its just so full of sarcasm and irony. Love it! Love it! love it!
Lyssi of Raldarin chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Funny, I am definately looking forward to update.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
This story cracked me up! Great story.
Mystic Catface chapter 12 . 4/8/2007
Fantastic Joanne!

There is a really big, hairy, ugly thing wobbling its way towards me. With a mallet.

Lmao!

Still as sarcastic as ever :D
grumpy123 chapter 12 . 4/7/2007
Glad that Aragorn finally got to be king. Now he gets nice shiny armour, and a crown, a high up there throne, and the girl.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
yeah you mentioned the cave troll line! :D that cracks me up everytime Boromir says it. Another funny chapter.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
ahah! the truth comes out, aragorn really didn't like elves. lol! very funny chapter! i especially cracked up about the part where he thought elrond was going to jump out of the bush and say april fools.
Mask1 chapter 12 . 4/5/2007
It has been an unadulterated and complete pleasure to read through this diary of a shallow king :0)

Loved every chapter. I am almost tempted to go and post a review for each one just to get the total over 100. Still I am prooud to be review 90. You deserve every one (Especially the flames... just kidding).

Now back to Snape's Diary... I need more time in the day!

Mask
Aranna Undomiel chapter 12 . 4/5/2007
And so he lived happily ever after, rambling on for the rest of his long and prosporus life...

LOL...Absolutely loved this story, sad to see it finally ended, cause it gave me a lot of moments of great laughter, to the point of me nearly falling of my chair :)

Reall great!