Reviews for Babysitting Bikky
KissFromABlackRose chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Very nice little story. Everyone was perfectly in character and all the little jokes made my day :D I'd love to see how the story goes on, but it's nice and short as it is.
Thanks for cheering me up on this cold, boring winter day! ;D
Peaceblossom26 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Love it, well written. Love the 'FAKE' series. Check out my 'FAKE' fics. "Cold Season', letter Theory' and 'Natures Gift' I love Bikky and Dee. its hilarious and real.
Lalana-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is cool. And the situation with gay partners and fostering is all too true and...well, wrong, obviously.
knitterlywitch chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Yes, I am reading all your fanfiction. You write a lot of my favourite things, so I must.

I though Bikky and Dee were both very much in character, the one bit of concrit I can give is I don't recall Dee ever calling Ryo baby except for when he's trying to force himself on Ryo. But I don't have the manga to double check.

Otherwise, very well done. _
Brit Columbia chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hey, I just found this and loved it! Very well-written, and all three characters are bang-on.
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
aha, Bikky got Dee in trouble... lol. Super duper job. Very cute. All the stuff you write is amazing.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
great story! it was funny, yet about a very serious topic! nice job, and i love your versions of all of the characters!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Cute, good, and-as always with FAKE-plausable.
beatngufan chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
That was a great fan fiction. I wonder if the case worker going to ask any of Ryo's and Dee's employees or the chief.
beatngufan chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i love the plot. i'm so happy it ended so nicely.
monkey-fairy chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
THAT WAS CUTE! aw...very very cute...loved it!
Keaide MiKu chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
d(_)b

Great job!
PKNeko chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Suki da! It's so cute! I love it. I really don't see many fics where Dee and Bikky get along, but I really am impressed with this! Great work!
boronia chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
yay, that was cool! i could so see that in the manga form.