Reviews for They That Walk in Darkness
Daemonchan chapter 3 . 4/29/2001
Wow. Another story worthy of the Swat Kats. It was like I could see it as an actual episode. Write more soon!
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 3 . 4/28/2001
Bravo! You two have been doing a great job on this story, I love how you two integrated the actual episode into it flawlessly. Keep it up.
Ellen Brand chapter 3 . 4/28/2001
DANG... Kristen (and Sage), I am consistently impressed by your skill... "Dark Side" was a marvelous episode, and this is a wonderful, WONDERFUL look at what the Dark Swat Kats might have felt... I love it.

Ellen
Rachel chapter 3 . 4/27/2001
This is a unbelievably awesome story. _ Now i have the ambition to work on a dark sk story I had stopped long ago. It sounds just like how I though they'd act. (the Dark Sk that is) Cause in the ep it seemed like there was this hint of undertoned jealously to the good Sk. Well, I'm gonna stop rambling on here. Keep it up, I'll be reading it all. Cause you both have great stories!
Cybra chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
:::drool::: I'm lovin' this! I am awaiting the next part eagerly!

~Cybra
Bean2 chapter 2 . 3/16/2001
Wow... thats... thats really good... actually though... don't they use litter? LoL sorry i know this is nothing to do with youre story but didn't Dark Kat steal the Turbo Kat in one episode and leave Chance and Jake tied up in the Litter Factory to be turned into litter?... hmmm... but anyhow... your story is very... very good!
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 2 . 2/25/2001
This story is good. And I like the take on the dark swat kats. Good job.
Cybra chapter 2 . 2/22/2001
:::drools::: You must continue this quickly! I can't wait for the next part!

~Cybra
KS Claw chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Weeee! Im the first to give review to this fic! Anyway, Kris this is cool! I mean...I have always thought it was great to write a fic, that gives a special "window" to a heros or baddies past. (take my fics as an example) Ill look forward to the next.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2