Reviews for Trials of a Champion
elijahlover chapter 8 . 3/23
Love this story and this chapter but you have made a slight mistake. The hufflepuff common room is by the kitchens not in a tower xx
old-crow chapter 20 . 2/16
Hi,

I like how your Harry sometimes acts like he's 40 and othertimes like he's 8 - in other words, typical teenage behaviour.

Well told, A very Old-Crow
Jasper's Southern Girl chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This is a great story
Eholliday chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Great story!
Beside Moonlight chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
It's Christmas! I love Snowball fights!
Beside Moonlight chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
WooHoo! Go Cedric! I'm liking him more and more each chapter! :D
Beside Moonlight chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Aw! Krum and Remus were by far my favorite characters in this chapter! :D
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thanks, nice job! Moving swiftly on to BoaD!
MidnightDarkRose chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
I have been searching for MONTHS to find a story telling of someone else's version of Harry's fourth year that isn't filled with super short chapters and long authors notes. Great story!
becuzitswrong chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Damn, tough end. Good story. I liked your version more than canon.
becuzitswrong chapter 20 . 2/4/2013
Damn. Tough breaks for Harry. But he did kick some serious ass.
becuzitswrong chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Damn, you killed off Cedric, the only witness who could confirm Harry's story. Now everyone will think he killed Cedric. And that Voldie isn't really back.
becuzitswrong chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Damn, the more things change, the more they stay the same! Enjoyable, oh so enjoyable.
becuzitswrong chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
Good job! Harry saved Crouch's life through good, old-fashioned common sense. And he kicked ass! Now he just needs to win the tournament, win the fair lady (Hermione), and kill the Dork Lord. :-)
becuzitswrong chapter 16 . 2/4/2013
Excellent chapter. Harry needs to stop blaming himself, but he is an abused child and it's hard to break that conditioning. I hate that he didn't tell Viktor that Hermione was his!
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »