Reviews for Trials of a Champion
Always711 chapter 21 . 10/27/2016
IT'S simply AMAZING! though u have finished the hole series I'll still tell u to go on
gleefan2009 chapter 21 . 9/13/2016
love it please write more
Comrade'sRoza chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
Really loved the last few chapters!
humzred chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
oh, no ferret..
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
I'm outta here. Harry asks his chief fangirl to the Yule Ball? Horrors!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
This story is following canon events too closely. There must be fifty ways to get an egg from a dragon.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Misuse of "signal" for "single".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
Crazy decision. If Harry doesn't communicate with Sirius and Remus then nothing really changes and we're left with a rehash of GoF.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Misuse of "enfolding" for "folding".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Pettigrew killed twelve Muggles at once, not thirteen.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
At least you tried to keep him alive.
Great stuff chapter 21 . 3/4/2016
I'm torn, on one hand I really appreciate that you have taken such care to show the effects of long term of abuse. On the other hand, I really hope that Harry will be able to break out of his dark emotional phase with the help of his new family.
Regardless, you are one of the few authors to show the long term effects of abuse, and it makes sense that Harry would demonstrate mistrust and fear even if it's not comfortable to read about.
M
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Actually the people to believe that are right...in a way so you can't really blame them for hating the wearwolf because they have it drilled into their heads thru media to hate them.

It's like training a dog to drool when a bell rings which was a test during the Stalin era showing how enough brainwashing can make people automatically comply without even realizing what they are complying too.

Europe and most of the world there has been nothing but fascism in either right wing communists or left wing socialists which both had major police states which the people suffered shortages and governments up to their necks in debts that CAN'T be paid off.

Right in America despite school teachings which is warped and twisted over the millenia the right has stood up for small government until recently when they just 'compromise' instead of allowing smaller simpler forms of government people can clearly understand.

To make a long story short look up the Fabian control of America starting with the Federal Reserve which is actually by law a private bank owned by one of the five wealthiest families of the world. I think the Rothschild family but I get them all mixed up.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
I don't get the loud quotes what were they about anyways? Ever heard of something called AN or authors notes for short? Authors notes (AN) are to describe situations that may confuse readers if they read out of context as sometimes it can't be helped unless you have a really good beta to help clean things up in the pre check list.

Sadly a lot of authors tend to use authors notes as a personal chat room like they are on IRC or My Space having their own wall.
CockByteHuntress chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
I was half hoping that Cedeic wouldn't die this time... But I really really enjoyed this 3
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »