Reviews for Trials of a Champion
Cathy chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
You killed Cedric. WHY did you have to kill Cedric?! He could've lived! He couldved made it back to the cup, and then others could have come and rescued Harry... Okay, yes, then it would mess up the fifth book/third story, because everyone would know dear Voldy was back, but STILL! :'(
sarcastic chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Poor Harry! I thought he was reading the carriage and boat signatures coming in or something. I knew it had to deal with that, but not the castle turning on him essentially, albeit secondarily.
sarcastic chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I wish the real Harry were as mature sounding as this one is. It would have cut down on a lot of the drama he got in to lol
Dutchgirl84 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love this series but I honestly would expect Sirius and Remus to be stricter, and for Harry to have acted a little but more at first to test the boundaries. Especially when he put his life in danger by walking towards the forest with Viktor! I was surprised he wasn't scolded or punished for it
katiek121 chapter 21 . 9/4/2014
Good story! I love all the changes you added to the story, some were unexpected but that kept be hooked throughout the story. I hope Harry will recover as best as he can soon.
May a Chance chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
NO! HE CAN'T BE DEAD! HOW DARE YOU KILL CEDRIC DIGGORY THE AWESOME!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Amazing! Starting the next story right now!
sylvelle chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
Gotta ask, why only 47 out of 50?
sylvelle chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Don't agree with your take on Harry/Ginny but your story is good
Thanks,
Tricia
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
I don't know if it's just that I've had a really emotional day, or have lost too many friends and family members lately, or what, but this chapter was a bit of a tear-jerker for me. You have done an excellent job of conveying the anguish Harry is feeling.

I think if I were Sirius and Remus, I would accept the Bulgarian Minister's offer to visit and get out of Britain for a while. Of course, I know the horrors in store for Harry in year five, and maybe a year away from the spotlight would be helpful. Maybe Sirius could take Harry to America or Australia - somewhere he can have some privacy and train with Remus and Sirius.

Anyway, you did a nice job with the story.
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Well, let's see how a Fudge denies Moldy's return this time. I'm sure his "pocket pal" Lucius will tell him what to think, what to say, and how to say it. *sigh* I'll be disappointed if no one takes a Pensieved memory from Harry, which would clearly show Lucius talking about his role.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
Cr*p. Cedric should have disillusioned himself, so that he could have stayed hidden. It's harder when there are two evil minions helping UglyBabymort instead of only one. I'm still waiting for one of them to touch Harry's wand and get blasted. I also hope one of Harry's magic overloads blows Peter, Junior, and Moldyshorts out of the graveyard.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 5/30/2014
That was interesting. Was the cup refusing to be taken by anyone but Harry? Or was someone (Junior? Peter?) there preventing Cedric from taking it? Moot point, I guess, since the cup seems to have taken them both without their touching it. Was any of that light Harry's doing?

I was hoping Cedric would survive in your story. Is it a futile hope?
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
This is a little different. I often wondered what would have happened had Crouch, Sr., been brought in to talk. Sadly, any DE can get to him at St. Mungo's, so I doubt he will live ling enough for his mind to clear.

Fudge knows Senior was under the Imperius. Does he know Junior is still alive and was impersonating Moody and working as Voldemort's agent at Hogwarts? I'm assuming not. Of course, even if he did know he wouldn't accept that Voldy is back. He'd just think Junior is as nutty as Senior.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Ah, so the Marauders were there. I wonder if Harry told them what Ollivander said about his wand. Hey! Does that mean if Wormtail picks up his wand in the graveyard, it will kill him? Hmmmm. It might work to his advantage.

Dobby's comments are curious. "Dobby is Mr. Harry Potter's elf. Dobby can not speak ill of Mr. Harry Potter. Dobby would punish himself for hours of Dobby spoke ill of Mr. Harry Potter." ... and ...

... Dobby said uneasily. "Mr. Harry Potter is kind and forgiving to all house elves. It is an honor for Dobby to help Mr. Harry Potter so Dobby must punish himself when Dobby is bad."

Why would Dobby be talking bad about Harry, and to whom? And why would Dobby seem "uneasy" talking about his favorite topic, Harry Potter? Is Dobby being controlled by someone who wants Harry to be harmed? Hermione should take this odd conversation to Dumbledore.
1,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »