Reviews for Searchin'
stellaa-brandon lovin chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
that was great write more stella stories with brandon in them:D
TdiBridgette chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Joan

2004-11-11 . chapter 1

I loved your fanfic! It was light-hearted and described all the Winx club members' characters very well. You've also used some very good English and the spacing between the lines made your fanfic easier to read. Good job! It would be nice to add some action and adventure to it though... Anyway, I would be looking forward to reading more of your works. Keep writing!
Misaki Minami chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
hey cool story. update soon. hope you'll make another story. if you want check some stories that i made

event to remember

of love

of love

Ok if you want i mean ok Bye
cows go moo chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Hi I would like a one where the grils are bisexual

other that that it was great!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I loved this story. It's so good. Any chance of a sequel so we can see what Stella does for revenge? Yes, please write another Winx fanfic. U are an excellent writer. Keep up the good work.

Shell
Alyssa chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Hi! This was super good. Please write more Winx Club ones!