Reviews for Test of Time
nazurath92 chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Nice loved it :)
Redsilverheart chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Wow tht was a great story!

"...I'm tired, I'm pissed off, and I'm horny. So let's finish this ordeal so that I can screw my boyfriend"

Favorite line, you have no idea how hard i was laughinh

Thanks for the read

kittenscats chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Super awesome. (yes I know this review is late. You probably won't even see it haha but I'm gonna write it ANYWAY!)

It was soooo easy to get caught up in their emotions and follow their trains of thought. Great twisting of the story and likelyhood (sadly XD) without being OOC. You stuck to the characters wonderfully.

hottee39 chapter 9 . 3/14/2008
The best I EVER read!
kerumica chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
That was a great story. I really liked the fact that Goku was a dad. This story made my day. Thanks for sharing :)
Estelle Stafford chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
That was funny was sanzo said he was horny! This chapter was cute, this whole story was cute.
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I like it so far, and I love how you ended the chapter.
S chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I loved the last chapter- it was so funny! The Waya kid ends up with a broken arm and bruises, and Nishi is the kndest one of them all. Sanzo's reaction was priceless!
Diet Soda chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Wow, this was a great story I absolutely love Nishi - she's so adorable xD I feel that the story was a bit rushed though, and I'm a bit upset at seeing it end so soon... :[ But oh well. These things happen
lethaL-Grace chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hey girl (you are one, right?), I read till chapter 5 already but decided to review from chapter 1 so that I can give 8 more reviews, if possible 3

Before I heap on the praises, just let me have a rant...

Why are all the monks in Chang'an so darn hypocritical? the way they gossip is worse than a roomful of bitchy schoolgirls! (P.S. no offense meant, I'm a school girl too.)I'm torn over how I feel about the fact that these ABSOLUTELY LOVEABLE monks are included in the story. On one hand, they are just friggin' repulsive, on the other hand, the level of despicable self-opiniontedness makes the contrast of the current tentative relationship between Sanzo, Goku and Nishi all the more pensive, cherished and pure, untainted by pretensiousness. One of the recurring themes in Saiyuki is "to choose your own path and be who you are, without caring about what people whom you don't give a sh*t to, might think."

It just struck me as strange, naggingly disturbing that a sacred temple like Chang'an's can be so pristine, holy in its surface image and physical building, and yet the minds of the monks are not at all attuned with the Buddhist teachings they are supposed to be instilled with. It's sad when there's such distrust,animosity, and decaying inner souls roam free. I mean, compare Sanzo's "nasty habit" of smoking with the foolish, ignorant, narrow-mindedness of these monks and even idiots can tell you which is the 'greater evil'. "One can practise The Way anywhere." It doesn't mean that as long as you chant sutras, you're on the right track. Buddhists are supposed to welcome and embrace even the non-believers. The saddest thing is that these ignorant monks are canon. Sanzo may break all his Buddhist vows by smoking, drinking, eating meat but at least his heart is in the right place!

*Glances up* Whoops. My review turned into a total rant and analyzation of the ONE people I don't like in this fic. Dumb me. I'm so sorry. I'll review the other chapters soon. I would have loved to justify your wonderful story with a more revering review, but it being 4am now, I don't really have the bunny energy to. And your story up to chapter 5 has been rather... serious? Not really sugar and all, but I like.

In a few words, you have an engaging plot. Solid characterizing. It's very refreshing to see a more mature Goku and have an insight into the surprising depth of his thoughts. (Though when you said he had a daughter, my mind was running rampant with thoughts of mpreg. That just seems plain weird in this fandom. . I can't see the mpreg; I don't want to see it.)Good for you that you chose a more logical explanation.

I was particularly enamoured of "Those times when he spoke with his emotions instead of with his head. Preferring self and sensory over rationality and responsibility" in chapter 4. Ah... the ageless debate. Self-emotions VS Rationale thinking. Reality can be such a bitch sometimes.

Gotta go now.

Love and Best Wishes in retrieving your Hotmail account,

Cui Shan, [Singapore] XD
Kitty Meow chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
KYAHH! A wonderful end to a wonderful fic! So nice and simple, and all around good. It was lots of fun reading and following the characters. You did an impressive job w/ blending humour with more serious, dark subjects. Awesome XD I look forward to more of your fics in the future! I hope you get better soon
ashewalton chapter 9 . 5/17/2005
o.0! I love it, this is the first Saiyuki shounen-ai fic (thought not the first fic in the generic sense) I've read yet, and it was awesome! Can't wait to see the sex scene if you end up doing it ;) Wonderful story though (puts on story alert in case the sex scene does come), couldn't miss it. Ne, couldn't have that
Youkai Girl chapter 9 . 2/22/2005
I wanted to let you know that I have been reading this story from the begining and am so sad now that it is finished. I really wish that there would be some type of sequel to this wonderful story, but that is the only suggestion that I could give you for improving because you write beautifully. Thanks for your hard work.
YJ chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
I was intrigued by this story in the very beginning...Great job!
KillerSockz chapter 9 . 2/7/2005
Yay~! Yaoi scene! I can't wait~!

Yeah, I finished BmB too... it was all over so fast...

Why did Skids have to end up with Tybalt! WHY! And before Tybalt it was that otaku girl! AND before he liked the otaku girl, he liked Harvey!

T_T Poor Cy...

Yay! Mik is king of the forest AND sea now!

It was a really sad ending with them moving and all..