Reviews for A Time to Dance
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Ice: -crying- That was so damn beautiful! The perfect read for my free time after updating! This...this was like...-stops and just keeps crying-
Icuo: Indeed, this one was very..touching...Hikari why can't you write something like this?
Ice: Because I don't have emotions and my writing is like a black hole filled with lies?
Icuo:...well god damn.
Ice: Why no lemon though? this seems T rated...
Icuo: Doesn't matter. Take care

IcexIcuo
Echo Hikari chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Hikari: That ****
Akira: You're starting to dislike Atemu (Yami) aren't you?
Hikari: HECK YESH! I WANT TO SLAP HIM!
*Akira and Hikari starts talking about how much they don't like him*
Luna: You guys are gonna get beaten by fangirls if they see this... OH WELL GREAT STORY *Growls* Atemu if you were infront of me I would so punch you...
Lea: SEEMS NONE OF US LIKES HIM!
Hikari Akira and Luna: HECK YESH!
(Just don't like him but not hate I just hate how all stories I read his always so dang unfaithful!)
Hikari: I heard that!
Someone's Ghost chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Aww, I'm glad they a got together in the end. It was so stupid for Atemu to 'set him free' in the first place.

Great story, it was really sweet :)
tinkletimekelly chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Awesome :DD And it only took six years to finish lol . Congrats! Well done.
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
well i LOVEDE IT sad it wont continue unlerss you want to be awesome and make a seaquel! D lol XD well it was great story! D
sweet dreams chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Oh my god, I cannot even find the words to explain how excited I was to find out that you have finally updated this story! Over the years I have sometimes wondered if there was ever going to be a new chapter, and how it was going to turn out. Back when I first read this, I didn't understand english all that well, and I have forgotten much of the details over time. Now that I've re-read it, now when I understand it all, it's still wonderful. Not perfect, quite like watching a movie fast forward, but still beautiful. Maybe it's the memories from when I was totally in love with this story. I'm still very fond of it! But please, don't rush the ending! Even if you're going to be so cruel and make Yugi and Yami never meet again (and I very much hope you won't do that!), let it be worth all this wait. Thank you for updating, and I honestly can't wait for the next chapter! :)
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
this reminds of the saying "if you love something let it go if comes back keep it forever but if it doesnt you never had it..." and i think Yugi's gonna come back hell i';d be pissed at my mom and dad if i had to live in the same room ALL my life. :/

but this is so cute! i love ,love love it!
andysanime chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Really good job! Uh-oh, their in troubleeeeeee~
andysanime chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Really good job so far, can't wait to see what happens.
illusionneverchangedx chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
w-what happened? *bursts into tears* y must u do this? please continue it! its been what? 4 years? i really wanna know what'll happen! please... T_T update soon, im begging u!
Angel-Demon1 chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
This is a great sotry! I love your stories a whole lot! Oh and why would taking Yugi outside be considered selfish?

-tries to look innocent like Yugi does in the story but fails making me look like a bunny with huge eyes-
Flali-Chan chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
AW! So sad...
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
Darn. i literally screamed when i moved to click for the next chapter and realized the button wasn't there. it's been so long. this fic is great, if you get this i want you to know that. Thanks for writing it at all.
Dark Angel Of Wind chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
oh my god this is so heat-jerking. poor innocent Yugi and guilt and heartbroken Atemu. pleas don't stop I must now what happens. Does yugi go outside? does he get more ill because of it? and what of Anzu?
Yizuki chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
...Wow. That's...deep...I LOVE IT!