Reviews for A Time to Dance
littlemichiru chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Brief but everything that needed to be said was there. This was an amazing story. Thank you for making it a puzzleshipping one. It was beautiful. I can't even find the words to describe it.
littlemichiru chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
Wow. So many things happened in a chapter. Atemu seems to release everyone but himself. I mean, it makes sense that he let Yugi go because he is so young and they may meet later (which I hope) but he could have done it in other ways. He broke Yugi's heart. For Yugi, he was never Masaki Atemu but Atemu. He was the most important person in his life. Those two affected each other too much for this to end here.
littlemichiru chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
Isn't it a bit like Little Mermaid? Yugi wants to see the world and is so excited trying everything. A wonderful chapter that touched my heart. Atem couldn't resist Yugi and gave him what he desired the most, a day with him, touching him, doing things that meant something in Atemu's world.
Kaiba was shocked seeing Yugi out. He still hasn;t figured out who Yugi truly is. Now Yugi even won against him. I wonder if Yugi won against Atemu too.
But they are caught.
littlemichiru chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
This chapter was so heartbreaking. Yugi loves Atemu but he knows their love is forbidden, his life limits him,and he is ready to give his life for one day with Atemu. I really believe Yugi isn't even seriously sick. Probably his parents are just scared their only heir is going to die.
I like how you brought Ryou into this one.
Anzu finally found a lover, a man who can give her what Atemu can't. However, it is wrong that she hid it from Atemu.
I like how Kaiba is the one being there for Atemu even if they don't talk much.
I also adore how you describe what Atemu feels for Yugi and how he sees him. The ending was amazing.
littlemichiru chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Yes! Oh, yes! This was an awesome chapter! I couldn't take my eyes away from the screen! Atemu loves ADORES Yugi! His little angel! Yugi's parents are terrible! Kaiba asked Jou out. finally! if they even knew what Atemu goes through with the person he loves. Poor Yugi being a prisoner. Atemu must save him.
A wedding between Yugi and Atemu would be a benefit for both right?
Also I like how Kaiba and Atemu are friends/rivals!
littlemichiru chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
Atemu was so mean to Yugi at first. I mean how can you look at little Yugi and be mean? However, slowly he couldn't resist Yugi's charm. I wonder if this chapter is really the beginning of puzzleshipping. I mean, Anzu and Atemu are drifting away and Atemu wants to be with Yugi all the time, but Yugi is still a child. Maybe Anzu and he will be together later when they are both different, or maybe they will just break up but nothing will happen with Yugi and Atemu.
I really feel bad for Yugi. It's not just that he is in that place since forever, but also the fact that people always leave.
littlemichiru chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
It is amazing that after all these hellish years Atemu is so functional, even if it is only when Anzu is around. I enjoyed the interaction with Yugi's grandfather. I still wish for this to turn into a puzzleshipping story, but I start feeling that probably it won't happen since Yugi is so young.
I wonder what exactly Yugi's condition is. Are all these meters established because his parents are worried about their only child or is his condition that critical?
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I feel so terrible for Atem and you say yugi had it worse. That's even worse that what seto had to endure in the anime. How can people hurt kids I will never understand. How could both the mothers leave their husbands do such a thing. A mother is supposed to protect her children no matter what.
Anzu seems to be the only one who cares for Atem. I know she is all nice and sweet in this story and usually I dislike her because she is so boring but I would really love to see yugi and Atem together. Simply Anzu would never fill Atem's emptiness. Yugi and Atem are like ying and yang
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Ice: -crying- That was so damn beautiful! The perfect read for my free time after updating! This...this was like...-stops and just keeps crying-
Icuo: Indeed, this one was very..touching...Hikari why can't you write something like this?
Ice: Because I don't have emotions and my writing is like a black hole filled with lies?
Icuo:...well god damn.
Ice: Why no lemon though? this seems T rated...
Icuo: Doesn't matter. Take care

IcexIcuo
Echo Hikari chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Hikari: That ****
Akira: You're starting to dislike Atemu (Yami) aren't you?
Hikari: HECK YESH! I WANT TO SLAP HIM!
*Akira and Hikari starts talking about how much they don't like him*
Luna: You guys are gonna get beaten by fangirls if they see this... OH WELL GREAT STORY *Growls* Atemu if you were infront of me I would so punch you...
Lea: SEEMS NONE OF US LIKES HIM!
Hikari Akira and Luna: HECK YESH!
(Just don't like him but not hate I just hate how all stories I read his always so dang unfaithful!)
Hikari: I heard that!
Someone's Ghost chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Aww, I'm glad they a got together in the end. It was so stupid for Atemu to 'set him free' in the first place.

Great story, it was really sweet :)
tinkletimekelly chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Awesome :DD And it only took six years to finish lol . Congrats! Well done.
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
well i LOVEDE IT sad it wont continue unlerss you want to be awesome and make a seaquel! D lol XD well it was great story! D
sweet dreams chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Oh my god, I cannot even find the words to explain how excited I was to find out that you have finally updated this story! Over the years I have sometimes wondered if there was ever going to be a new chapter, and how it was going to turn out. Back when I first read this, I didn't understand english all that well, and I have forgotten much of the details over time. Now that I've re-read it, now when I understand it all, it's still wonderful. Not perfect, quite like watching a movie fast forward, but still beautiful. Maybe it's the memories from when I was totally in love with this story. I'm still very fond of it! But please, don't rush the ending! Even if you're going to be so cruel and make Yugi and Yami never meet again (and I very much hope you won't do that!), let it be worth all this wait. Thank you for updating, and I honestly can't wait for the next chapter! :)
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
this reminds of the saying "if you love something let it go if comes back keep it forever but if it doesnt you never had it..." and i think Yugi's gonna come back hell i';d be pissed at my mom and dad if i had to live in the same room ALL my life. :/

but this is so cute! i love ,love love it!