Reviews for Phoenix Slayer
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 24 . 9/24/2009
Very interesting job on this story so far, please do your best to add more.

Do you take suggestions for crossovers?
Snowdove30 chapter 22 . 8/29/2008
Good story. Seems like there is a paradox present now, since I think that the feral man is Angel returning after being in hell after Acathala was defeated. Looking forward to the next chapter.
mrsmcdreamy90210 chapter 9 . 12/17/2007
Hey! I really like the story so far! Im on chapter nine, hense I am reviewing chapters one through nine.

I am adding you to my favorite author list, and story list! :)

I will finish reading the story b4 I go to bed and review the last chapters then :)

Talk to you later,

PVT LILES, ADDIE

(MRS MCDREAMY 90210)
chazza chapter 19 . 9/4/2007
aw
grd chapter 18 . 7/15/2007
Nice change of pace. Rather than just staying in one dimension, you went to another and took a passenger! I love it. Makes the possibilities near endless. What can other characters learn from other characters in different dimensions angle? Thank you for writing this.
chazza chapter 16 . 4/12/2007
ok only slightly confused but totally loving it. Can't wait to read more and see what happens and what worlds they go to next.
slaygal166 chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
Great chapter! Update soon! I can't wait to hear Shana's story.
Fee Neex chapter 12 . 4/10/2006
“You finish that thought and I will break you into kindling with my bare hands."

HAHAHA, that was funny!
Fee Neex chapter 11 . 4/10/2006
Ah, yes! I haven't checked this in forever, so I just about busted a but when I realized there where TWO more chapters for me to read! I, of course, loved this, and I especially loved BUffy's little ramble about the "cloak and dagger act" at the end, it was so in character!
General Mac chapter 11 . 2/5/2005
more please
Nice Huntress chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
Was Angel under an invisibility cloak? This is a x-over with HP then? The Hermione thing? She's a HP witch, not wicca right? And the thing you said about me being Giles? I think I'll let you off the hook... for now... and only because I liked that chapter! Lol. (And unless Giles is a bisexual teen girl, I'd think there'd be no way I could be anything like him! Lol)

:p Nixi the Pixi
oshgpoehrm chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
wow i was mentioned. it shocked me. I'm starting to get this story, Shana fixes things in one universe then moves on and that's the crossover. It's interesting and I think it's original. Your characterisation is good and Shana is a strong character without being a Mary Sue. And your cliffhangers are INTRIGUING meaning that i am intrigued and want you to update. Advice... um, um, don't make Shana fix everything, perhaps let her try to but fail on some counts and make her see that some things are meant to happen. Then she can bounce back a little more cautious to tackle another world. you probably already planned that though. so thanks and bye!
Alice6 chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
This story does not make any logical sense. If Shana fixed those things they would have been that way on the show and she would have been a character also. So if those things where fixed she wouldnt go and fix them. You now have yourself a paradox.
Fee Neex chapter 10 . 12/29/2004
Yey, more! That was a strange twist you added... but I liked it! And yes, evil writers! Update soon!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 9 . 11/19/2004
I agree with Xander. That was interesting. You know with Shana at Giles's place might distract him from noticing Jenny. That might be bad.