Reviews for Thoughts in the Dark
genny62890 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
So cute! I really love this story! Kratos humming off-key while trapped in a Coffin...speaking of which, I really wanna go back and find out what a Coffin Master is...cause I don't remember! I feel stupid. Anyway, great story...I'm going to go read the next one!
Ice Prince Marth chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
The coffin scene friggin rocked rofl XD I loved Zelos in this one...he's such an annoying little cutie isn't he? Lloyd was all hyped up on adventures like always (loved how in character he was!) and the details...? AMAZING! I love your work so much, your ideas are so original!
Linkite chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very nice! Just as good, if not better than "A Brother to Me" _
Kraya chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
O.. What was it that he kept humming? Was it Zelos' theme or something? Meh! I wanna know!
devilstail chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
cool i hope that you keep up the good work well see ya
Seventh Sage chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Okies, finally getting around to reading this...

Firstly, the two opening sentences... I think it would be better if you take out the "was" in both of them. I dunno. We were just learning about how "to be" is a "passive"-something. Anyway, it's not as effective as not using it, and should be avoided as much as possible. ;

Hm, the mission thing... Was that idea from FFTA? XD

One question... Where is there a bridge connecting Fooji and Altamira...? ;

Hee... "Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace, sinners! Judgement!" XD

Heh, yeah. Zelos IS pretty smart... even if he acts like an idiot most of the time. _

*imagines a Coffin Master pretending to be a statue* ...Oh dear. ;

Aww. Very nice. _
kalika chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Great story. It was just as good as your first. Hope you're going to write more.
xOnexWingedxClonex chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Well, personally, I liked the prequel better, but it was still very good.

Oh! And I realized halfway through that in Greek Mythology, Kratos and Zelos are actually brothers (Kratos, the god os strength and Zelos of rivalry.)

*Cough* Okay, I'm better now.