Reviews for Seven Years' Bad Luck in One Day
Fiery Pancake chapter 10 . 1/17
I've read this a few time's before, and every time I come back to it I get so sad at the ending. That feeling when a really good movie ends? That fleeting depression? Yeah that's me right now. Everything about this is absolutely amazing. Lust's embarrassingly funny advances, Fear's possession via Trigon, and just all the various interactions have left me desperate for more.

It's sad that it's over, but every good thing must come to an end. Love your work, keep it up, ok?
SkylarProps02 chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
EVERYTHING WAS AWSOME! I've been reading this non stop!
None chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Neat
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
HOLY SHIP DAT ENDING LINE THOOOOOOOOOO. My brain was all like Boom when the emotions split. That was an awesome story! You read m mind when they were all like "I dont think couples get together by proclaiming their love" or whatever. Damn that was a good story! Loved it so much! Their personalities were spot on. Awesome writing!
-SS
P.S. I hope Lust gets her promise.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2015
Just wanted to say. Thank you for this awesome fanfic! I absolutely loved it! & bbrae was so cute!
Jakeros chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
That. Was. AWESOME!
Only problem: they didn't call each other by their real names!
Oh well. *favorites*
Jakeros chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Oh, this is going to be gooood.
Jakeros chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Im loving this story more and more.
Jakeros chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
I wonder...if Love was to split, what forms would she take? Affection, compassion and lust? Or...is it different? Either way she's my favorite.
Lilybud chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Nice twist with Fear and Beast! Oh dear, is it horrid of me to say my favorite characters were the emotions themselves? They showed the most development, I believe, as they went from feelings to people-and they were such fun! Thank you for writing this!
SourlessCherryxx chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
This story was amazing:) I loved it. Lust was my fave emotion, but all emotion were perfectly written:)

I loved it! x
Lilybud chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
The emotions are becoming more than just...emotions, and it's nice. I wonder what will happen when the return to Raven's mind...I'll miss them... Malice's comment about the "red" cloaked emotion was hilarious, and I liked Fear's bravery, stepping in front of BB. Clever thinking that the emotion with the strongest, well, emotion could use that to fuel the strongest field. If only BB's usual calmness hadn't become her downfall.
Lilybud chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
I'll admit, I feel Beast Boy and Raven are a bit out of character, with Raven being too open with her feelings when she's usually stoic and Beast Boy being not as...Beast Boy-joking and awkward but still cute. Don't get me wrong, he's still really cute! I like the progress with Malice and Hatred, and really liked Robin and Knowledge's little exchange. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, eh?
Lilybud chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
Way to ruin it, Malice. Again, great ideas with the emotion, like Rage and her nuances not just emotions but actually being controlled by Trigon himself. Is it horrid to say that Malice and Hatred's banter was my favorite part?
Lilybud chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Wow, you are a really good writer! I love the initiative you take with the emotions, such as how they can split and how physical interaction with one influences Raven. I think the emotion's adoration of Beast Boy is coming on a little too strong, but then again, they ARE raw emotions. I can't believe that Knowledge was reading Star's diary! Geez! Overall, excellent idea, characterization, and writing!