Reviews for Cowardice
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
well written- i love it!
C chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
I have no idea how I missed this, but I found it and I love it!
paranoidkitten chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Bee chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
So sweet,though how old are they?
Mark of CTown chapter 1 . 12/28/2004

Celica60 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I rarely read slash, but stumbled upon this and curiosity got the better of me. Luckily so, as this is beautifully written. Thank you.
Harmonde chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Just need the thing I need to cheer me up before heading to class. Great job!
Wicked Wonder chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This was so sweet! Bryon is so brave! Can you tell how much I love your stories?
Eppy chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Gah. That was lovely. BSC slash has killed me.
onlyme1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I found this story very well-written and enjoyable, though I can't help but nitpick that fireflies are very easy to catch ("By some miracle, Jeff reached out and actually cupped one in his enclosed palms."). _
Witchytara25 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Okay, I admit, I'm a slash junkie, but I am also particular who I review and what I like and I must admit, I loved this. It was so sweet. Keep up the good work and I hope you write more slash in the future.
atalanta's apples chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Wow that was so sweet, I loved it. Jeff's right; if Byron had the courage to do that, he's probably braver than his brothers will ever be. I love that Jeff/Byron pairing so I hope you continue "Blue" (One of my favorite stories EVER) and fill up this fandom with tons of your fabulous writing!
stargirlie chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Really, really sweet, I loved it. I do like the Byron/Jeff pairing... which reminds me, update Blue!
Liza chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
aww, that's so sweet. all your stories are so awsome, i swear. i hope you update Blue soon and keep writing these cute one shots. ~Liza
Angelic Devil217 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Aw bless, that was adorable. I love your stories, Keep up the good work.

And more of Blue lol. I'm loving that one too.