Reviews for Sandcastles and Friendships
blackbubblez1012 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
AW! OMG! You have to update! Plz! I really wanna know what happens when they meet again! PLZ!

sebbydan chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I really liked your idea about the sash...

This was really cute 3

I could really picture this happening in the actual anime
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Aw, that was very cute. There were some parts where there should have been a period instead of a comma, but other than that, nice work.
Gaara'sbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
cool it's kinda like my fic I didn't took your idea don't worry... in my fic Ino's life is carzy! if you want too see it is called Between sand and leaf
iwantitunique chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aw how sweet did you make a notherone like this to tell what happend?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
aw thats like when they were calling sakura forehead girl

White-tiger-lost-angel chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
aw please make this longer!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
i'm so glad you decided to explore the idea, because the end product (this) is soo kyuute! tho it was short it still made me smile and feel a content happiness. (: nice job, aww, if there's more, i'd BEG you to continue. it has so much potential!
princess cagalli chapter 1 . 7/16/2006

very wow

great job, and just...keep it up!
Lems chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
aww how cute ! it remind me of a cute nejiino "Remember" by midiiUne1, you should read it, it's short but as great as yours XD !

maa sweet sweet ! anyway friendship is more powerfull than love XD (oh well... i said love not passion...)
Sarie chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
...O_o..._ ! That is AWESOME! I've never encountered a real good Gaara/Ino fic...I think I just became a fan..._
drunk on naruto chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
ilike your disclaimer. i'm not really gaaraino fan but i think you should continue the story it was really good! i think you should make them older like 16, they could meet each other if shikamaru wanted to introduce chouji and ino to his girlfriend's(temari's) family. they could meet and not remember for a little while ,then they could recognize the presents and get together.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is really great.. i do hope you'd continue it :) please? it's a good start.. :) viva ino/gaara
amwong88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Gaara is so adorable and this really has a lot of potential - is it possible that you would ever keep this one going as a story instead of a one-shot? PLEASE?
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I would so ove it if you continued and made them more than friends. Finally someone out there that understands what Gaara and Ino need. I hope to see more from you soon.