Reviews for How to Bring her Back
Guest chapter 33 . 11/19/2013
i enjoyed the story... really i did... i just hated how you ended it and i wish that they could have stayed with their friends and family... really enjoyed it and cant wait to read more of your other stories c:
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 33 . 5/17/2012
Good stuff. I don't normally read long fics but I made an exception here.

Loved it
fantasyinmymind chapter 33 . 12/9/2011
Hi,

Literally just found your story today and started reading...couldn't stop till the end. Well done - though there are some slight spelling errors and some places where two words ran together. I'm going to check under your name and see if you did the sequel - hope so. Again - well done.
Bkwrmchar chapter 33 . 10/15/2011
WOW! Excellent story. Thank You
svu4u09 chapter 33 . 2/24/2011
I just found this and I am obsessed! Must find the sequel...
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 33 . 2/21/2011
I loved it. This story was amazing and I could not stop reading it.
Ockham's razor chapter 33 . 12/12/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it and can't wait for your new stories. Thanks for posting!
ttandme69 chapter 33 . 10/16/2010
had to reread this one...now off to read the sequel...love this story and hope you continue it! thanks for posting and sharing, Lisa
Nepeace chapter 33 . 2/23/2010
Okay, it is an old fic I know that but I just stumbled across it. Read it and I wanted to let you know that I loved reading it.
VikkiT chapter 33 . 1/18/2010
Wow! Long story, but well worth the read. I liked it!
brwnsuga chapter 33 . 12/14/2009
This was a phenomenal story.

Thank you so much for it.
MelHellion chapter 33 . 10/17/2009
WOW! I know this may seem pointless but I just have to say that this by far is one of the best stories I have read. It had a little of everything and I can't wait to read the sequal. I'm glad that the characters were authentic sounding in this fanfic. Thanks for such an enjoyable read. ]
RedAndBlond chapter 33 . 9/29/2009
Abnyways, like I said in my review on 'their secret lives', I absolutly love your writing, and this story :) I love the way you write your characters, they seem so real, and the storyline's so great, and I loved the way you brought Alex back in :)

ciao,

RedAndBlond (Savé.)
svurookie chapter 30 . 9/3/2009
i have read this story a lot of times and finally am ready to review it. not all right now, one at a time. but i do have to say i did not like the whole alex/mackenzie thing. they were not even introduced or reacquainted or anything! you focused solely on liv and alex getting back together but NOTHING on mac and alex who are mother and daughter and have been separated for years and years and years. think about how a mother would feel seeing her daughter for the first time after all those years...there was no hugging or talking or anything, just liv and alex making out and having sex. it just was so not realistic at all.