Reviews for Perchance to Dream
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
loved it!
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
LOL han first stole the kaffe then he told a crazy story that was funny i guess you could say you don't see that from han every day now do you LOL :D
SoloChic chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I loved the distracting story, what a great way to show a human connection. Perfection.
suezahn chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I really enjoyed this little piece. You captured the characters so well. In particular I liked your emphasis on Han's skill as a scrounger, which makes perfect sense and yet most folks miss.

My one quibble, and it's small, is that the very last two lines are suddenly from Leia's point of view, while the rest of that entire section is all Han. I realize what you were going for, but I would have recommended making a more clear swich back to her PoV like you did earlier, and maybe flesh it out just a little bit more.
chloe2102 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I liked it but I wish it was longer. I loved Han's story...I found the idea of a half shaved wookie extremely funny! Keep writing.
Xedra chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That was wonderfully well done. You really captured Han in all his incorrigible, tender-hearted glory. I really enjoyed this one.
Ami chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Heh. Charmer to the last, Solo is.
Miska chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I like it! I will admit, after teh quality of some of the fiction on this site, any story with the word 'perchance' in the title is enough to get my attention- and this one followed through! I liked the interaction, liked how it wasn't too mushy, and I especially liked the last line. Good work on this one!
owphoenix chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
very nice
GreatOne chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Poor Leia... and once again, Han proves himself a very, very good friend indeed!
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Thank you! This is sort of easing my writers block for Night-Time Tortures, my fic. Brilliant! Loved it!

Well done!