Reviews for Haunted
shana chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
i love it ! do more fanfic
Violet chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Has it ever occured to you to not write it exactly like the vidoegame? I have one word for you: repetitive!
Sorage chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
XD Only halfway through this chapter but I plan to read as soon as I can. It's really good! Keep updating, it'd be so sad if you stopped beacuse I would love to keep reading it. I havn't played the game and I don't think I'll get the chance to so I am happy I finally found one well written story close to the plot line. Please keep going! _ I'm going to add you onto my Fav. stories list.
saiyuri chapter 12 . 11/2/2006
OH WOW! your writing is so good! II! Good! I love it and i cant wait for you to keep posting on it for if you dont saiyuri-san will be angry! lol just kidding but please keep posting we need scary stories like this. I cannot get past the part where Mayu leaves in the Fatal Frame II. Sad isnt it? wel like i said, keep posting please!

Saiyuri-san
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
COOL! COOL!
Halamee2559 chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
Wow, this is one detailed story! You were able to craft a prequel to FF2 in a way that is nothing short of uncompromising! It pains me to see that hardly anyone is reviewing your work these days so here is my conribution to a simply wonderful fanfic in the FF world!

_
Barger chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
Yay! Update! Excellent work! Yeah, it's been a while, but life get's busy. I start school in two weeks and I have a job and all these AP classes that are going to totally rape me...

Oh well. Good job! Take your time because your updates are worth it!

~Daemonic Domineer.
Barger chapter 11 . 7/1/2006
...wow. I started reading this story at about 11:00pm and went to bed at 3:30am. It was worth it. I've played the game, and before I was about to face the Kusabi, my sister, being totally dumb, saved over my data, so I had to start from the beginning and I decided that I would just give up on it.

But this story is a lot better than the actual game. Very nice introduction stories leading into the game. I just had to read those before I went to bed, and then I needed to figure out how well you did when Mio and Mayu entered the village.

Hope you update soon. I know it's been nine months, but I know. Life gets busy.

Take care, and excellent job.

~Daemonic Domineer
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2006
I love your story, but there's one problem.

The date - 1956. This is 30 years before Fatal Frame 1, yes? That's the date FF2 is RUMOURED to be set in, but actually-and this is a common misconception-FF2 takes place in the same year that FF3 takes place in, 1988, two years after FF1.

So... yeah. Update ch. 12 soon.
tenkage onna chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
no! dude, you left me hanging! please, update soon? i wanna know what happens!
zephyrocity chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
This was so amazing! It's going on my favourites list! You've got an excellent grasp of grammar and how to write to draw the readers in... so please update soon!
Onemoreparadise chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I love Fatal frame II

My Favorite of the series . Great out look on the events! UPDATE!
Crimson Fatality X chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
Excellent. Pure frickin brilliance.
Drowning-For-You chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
Ah, that is so sad.

Good job, you have me hooked.
Drowning-For-You chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Aww, the Azami and Akane story always makes me cry.

Its just so sad, I really like this chapter.

Good job, I cannot wait to read more.