Reviews for Infiltrating the Heart
aninom chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
I really liked this story, I know these have been years since your last update but I hope you can update it, finish it, please?...
guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2016
are u putting a sequel to this or ask someone else to do it cause this story is to good to be left alone.
Casperace13 chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
Its been 2 years since your last update. Please! Don't abandon this awesome fic. I want to see Sara finally be reunited with her family.
locardxchange chapter 12 . 3/6/2008
I never read un-completed story because there has been a few writers that just stop and don't finish the story. I liked the frist part of your so I went on and started this one so I am pleading with you to finish it! :-P

This story like your other one is fun because you have put a twist to it and I am looking forward to you finish it.
Rach5 chapter 12 . 10/29/2007
loving this sequel... you really do have to post more and soon. please. cannot wait to read more
Moggie chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
Hey,

Another thrilling chapter. I'm starting to think I should watch that other show you are always pestering me about. lol. It might enlighten me about a few things. Still, you describe everything and make it as though you don't even need to watch either one! You did good. I'll look out for more and catch you online soon.

Moggie.
ajrojaras chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
Yippee! I have been waiting a long time for you to continue with this fic. I love it. And now I'm very anxious to see what happens next.
CSIGeekFan chapter 12 . 10/21/2007
Cool! Thanks for updating this story. I've been waiting for a new chapter!
contrarymotion chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
I've just read boy stories and I have to say, they're absolutely amazing. At first I was a little confused, having not seen the Pretenders or Agency before, but soon all was well.

Keep up the good work!
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
FINALLY! U UPDATED! YAY! Kool Chappie! Really can't wait for more! )

xoxo Love From xoxo, xxCSILoverxx
Moggie chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
Hehe...

Told you I'd review.

Totally love this story and love how you write it.

I'm not showing any guilt when I say, I expect more soon! lol.

Keep up the excellent writing.

Mogs
Sixof10 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
Okay,what's going on? I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good thing you already have it posted.
Laredo Grissom chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Go Sara!
Isawien Malfoy chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
o you're back! yea!

So Sara's in control of the Centre now? Wow... and they're taking her to Africa? NO -sniffles- Is Jarod there too? Oh so many questions.

Welcome back though :-)

eagerly awaiting the next lovely chapter :-)

Isa
sky m chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
Thanks for updating..., I'll review at after the last chapter but wanted to let you know I appreciate you picking up the story again :)

Wiske2