Reviews for Albus's Scheme
sharonma17 chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story, there are so few where this pair are ever happy. I loved it!
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 6/17/2013
This was interesting
Moonchild1212 chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I have enjoyed all of your fics, and this one was certainly wonderful!
myheartwanders chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
This was an amazing story... I love how it developed, and I love how you put Albus in the light that I think is most probable.

Keep up writing these amazing stories!
mom2divas chapter 17 . 11/5/2009
I found this story on a favourites list but almost didn't read it as it wasn't marked completed. However I read some of the reviews and it seemed like it was actually a completed story so I gave it a try. I am ever so thankful I did! This was an amazing story. I do believe it has become one of my top favourites!
hellsmile89 chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
flippin' fantastic loved the whole thing read it from the beginning to the end without stopping.
eac-dudette chapter 17 . 10/12/2007
wow this was ana amazing story! i loved it all! and i loved how you made Albus out to be twisted :)
mekareami chapter 17 . 8/10/2007
I enjoyed your story alot. I never much cared for Dumbledores scheming in canon and am pleased when fanfic authors paint him in a bad light. I was a bit disappointed that the story ended so abruptly, but I am glad it wasn't abandoned. Thank you for writing and I hope you continue in the genre
dancingfirefly124 chapter 17 . 3/21/2007
I'm so glad this was recced on the HGSS Digest the other day. It was a very enjoyable story.
Edana Alary chapter 17 . 8/22/2006
Oh what a wonderful story! Are you going to make a sequel? Well keep up your writing and I hope you make a sequel!

amsev chapter 17 . 7/29/2006
I love this story as well as the other one I just read. I have to admit that I read it over at AFF (the "unexpurgated" version). I like that you write the characters as more equal, as I get tired of the "Snape Evil Bastard lording it over poor innocent Hermione" stories. Not that some of them don't make good reading, but I prefer my reading for escapism to be more romantic and loving...
Megan Consoer chapter 17 . 4/24/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Debs chapter 17 . 4/1/2006
That was an engrossing tale! The amount of thought and effort you put into it are clearly evident and the bags under my eyes are testimony to to the 3 sleepless nights I have spent reading it (in amoungst going to work)(and sneak reading it there as well!) I was given the link to this story by my friend and fellow HP fan fic reader and am very pleased that his high praise was warrented. He included the paragraph quoting Snapes binding vows to Hermione which is just beautiful and I will happily pass the link on to others. I am not yet brave enough to write something myself and do not often feel the need to make any sort of comment but you must keep writing, as I look forward to finding more of your work; for I do believe that you are on your way to becoming a very skilful writer. You have a lovely way with dialouge which embodies the essence of your characters beautifully and the way in which you descibe their thoughts and feelings fleshes them out and makes them real and very easy to relate to, so well and succinctly in fact that you do not need to elaborate the point else where as much as you do (although I don't think I will ever really get tired of watching Snape in my head expound his devotion to Hermione, you descibe it so well) and this is to your credit; where in other stories I have read, a laboured point simply becomes tediously repetitive, you have managed to keep the theme of the two main characters insecurities towards their reciprical feelings for each other fresh and recurrent in the most part. When you have honed your talents you will have a descriptive finesse that is up there with best! Very very well done and thank you for creating something that has been a pleasure to read and enjoy! Now if I can just work out how to get to the lemons...
crystalvoicedcamelotlady chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Just started reading this and loved the first chapter. Can tell it's going to be great. :)
darkforces chapter 17 . 12/23/2005
brilliant,needs a sequal even if its just a oneshot, of snape and their child. love the story well done keep on writing merry x-mas