Reviews for Chibi Puppy love
Andrea chapter 4 . 2/15/2007
love it! no offense but there are grammatical errors...alot of them...but i still love it! :) :) :) :) :):) :)
lone-wolf chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
u didnt update for over a year plz hurry
naonaonao chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
Aw! That was one of the cutest things I've ever read! I loved it! Write more!
AnimeManga lubber chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
*stares blankly* yes grammar errors...but...that doesn't change the cuteness factor!...GO YOU!
VentMonster chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
good story update soon!
Acme Crazy Fool chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Grammar's fine, I don't really notice it. This is a good relationship building type story, though it doesn't really fit in to the real storyline where Naruto hardly seems to know Hinata, however please don't think I'm a criticizer, the writing style is good, please continue to update!
Embrace nothing chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
hey great story hope u keep it up
Gopu chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Great chapter
lukeluke chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Your story is not bad until now, it's just that I don't feel that I'm in the story. Maybe that's because your chapters are very short, the story doesn't flow enough. What is in chapter 4? Hinata sneaks out and go eat a ramen bowl with Naruto, end of the chapter... Longer chapter will catch my attention and my interest more, feeling a lot more in the story. But that's your story so you do what you want! :-) It's only my opinion.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Chibis so cute, but when will the big bad Neji appear and ruin the happiness and innocence they share?
HiNATAhimeCHAN chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Cute story, please continue!
warprince2000 chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
Gopu chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Good chapter
Strockrow chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
Work on having this proofread. the Grammar in the second chapter , ay least in some parts, hurt my head.

P.S: I hate the present when telling stories, but that's just me.
Nikikeya chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
Nikikeya- OMG that's soo cute NaruHina i didn't really like the part about Hina's mother dying but other than that it's good Might need to spellcheck though .