Reviews for Forever and now
Guest chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
update pls...
DarkinocensDLT chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Please continued, i love you job.
krut chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
i love ur yusuke and keiko. Its a really good story, u should continue it, if possible...
dela490 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
Hello. I just read your story and I want to say that I love it. It's so good, interesting and I can see the love that each characters feel for the people they love. So keep writing the next chapters and update soon, please.
LeFoxy chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
OMG! That was awesome! I totally adore KuramaXBotan! This is a great story and plot. Though I notice some spelling and grammar that is wrong. But I totally understand being Brazilian. _and I understand the words, I can change them ny reading. Anyway, I like your story. So, I am looking more forward to the next chapter.

Oh, one more thing. I'm sorry if I said something harsh to you. Words doesn't matter anyway. I hope you are not offense but what I said. Gomen-san!

LeFoxy
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
I like this story you should update sometime
Hakusho009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Very cool story! I liked the flashbacks. The way you made the characters interpret those events was well done and in character. Great job and keep it up!
Ice Scion chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
I love it! absolutely love it! please update soon!
Alli-dunno chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
this is a good story! i like it! you do a good job with the whole botan/kurama couple! keep it up *hands over cookies*
yume-chan29 chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
::grins::

YAY! KB!

How did I miss reviewing this?

Anyway, don't worry because the plot is really developing into something interesting!

So keep it up!

And wow! You write really well for someone whose second language is English. Again, Awesome job.

_, update!

yume-chan29
Crimson Breeze chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
Aw so sweet! I really like the eyes of love thing it sounds so romantic This had the potential to be a great story and im looking forward to reading more

Ja Ne,

~kiran
Infatuated-Simplicity chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
hey,

thanks for your review! i really liked your story and i LOVED the K/B romance... so fluffy! there were a couple of spelling errors and stuff but i understood it all. any way, keep up the good work and i'll keep reading. toodles!
Maverick48 chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
Oh! Exciting! I'm loving all the Kurama/Botan interactions! LOVE IT! Update soon! the suspense is killing me! I really like the symbolic meaning of the present that Kurama gave to Botan. So cute!
Crimson Breeze chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Intresting very good fic I like it

Ja Ne,

~kiran
rainy-mist chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Hey I really like the story...Keep up the great work