Reviews for The Mighty Titan
moezy-chan chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Sorry it took me this long to review, but as you just stated, life happens. It's actually a good thing you took this long to update. Midterms are a killer, but it's a good thing Spring Break is this week, or I wouldn't be able to read & review for at least a month! But off that subject, excellent chapter! It threw me for a loop when Robin actually talked to Beast Boy about relationships! I don't usually expect men to talk with that kind of intimacy. As weird as it was, it wasn't completely alienating. I found it rather interesting and intriguing. Adds new depth to the story, and I love that! Keep up the good work! I can honestly say that I love all of your Teen Titans fanfics, and that is very rare for me. Can't wait for the next update, regardless of which story is updated!
MM chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Wonderful chapter! I look forward to the next one. I especially loved Robin and Starfire's little chat in the library...it gave light to they're long lost friendship and the fact that both had missed such good times...

I'm constantly frusterated by these new stories involving Raven and Robin as a couple, so it's always a relief to see that you updated.

Update soon so I can review again on a magnificent chapter.

Gracias,

B.B.
Crazydiamond1227 chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Awsome Story excellent AU idea Keep it up
levisrictusias chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
NO! Beast Boy my dear, please don't let Terra go! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT! My goodness, if you break them apart, I'll have to hunt you down and cut off your nose, Anna my dearest (I don't believe in killing).

Anyway! Very good, very GOOD. However, there are a number of grammar mistakes you can avoid. For example-you say "could" a lot, when you should use "can". Just a tip from one writer to another. )

Continue on this wondrous work of fictionry!

Faithfully Yours with Love (for you've capture my heart as an audience *sighs dramatically*),

~the flaming angel~
Metal Dragoon chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Woah, nice chapter there. Did I detect a hint of foreshadowing as well? Nice advancement of the whole Star/Robin romance thing too. Heh, robin giving relationship advice ain't just the blind leading the blind, it's the blind leading the blind through a minefield!

By the way, are you in need of pirates or anything like that? Cause your fic kind of inspired me to create a small syndicate of mercenary gaters, a hodgepodge of mutant earth species, humans, and aliens, amounting to about nine people total, and seven AIs. I was even thinking that one or two of the people could be the allies that Star mentioned. If you're interested, send me an e-mail, and I'll send you the details.
Kenta Divina chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Yes, life happens - I have a big exam tomorrow - but I just had to finish this chapter! Yay! Robin and Starfire are finally talking! An I'll bet that the whole plasma cell hast to do with Raven needing energy to put the book in the library... or something like that... cause the book was a little too convienent - as was the sudden memory that Robin didn't even remember remembering!
TTJLFan chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
I was so happy when I saw that you updated! A beautifully written chapter, but aren't they all. I feel kinda bad for poor Beastboy, but it wouldn't surprise me if Terra left. I just want to say how much I love this fanfic, and update as soon as possible!
Kungpow333 chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
Awesome like always, finally knows what happens to Galfore...sorta, hope he's alive, I don't want Star more upset. I wish more about Star's past though but you'll let us know later. So what kind of witch is Raven? I say Ley...but that's just me _. Please Have Terra Stay! She's awesome and seems to be the girl Robin trusts so far... well update soon and can't wait for you to update path :) See ya around space gowgirl someday somehow _
clueless90 chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
really good. but i have one question:

do you write the entire fanfic before you post the first chapter, or do you write as you go?

and

if you do write as you go, do you know how the story turns out or do you also make that up as you go?

i don't think you comment on your reviews for this fic, out could you answer my question when you put comments up for path to tamaran?
VoldieBeth chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
LOL, the blind leading the blind. Awesome! This is a good chapter. Find out about the personalitlies and relationships of couples. I can't wait for more.
chibilee chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
yes i managed 2 read n review 4 both of ur fics! aren't i loyal reader? just kidding! i'm really enjoying this fic. by the title of the last chapter i would think it was x-mas. what is it about a grouchy or irritated or down person that just makes people wanna kick 'em n make it funny in the process? cuz that what i find myself thinking when i read some1 ragging on robin being all mean n stuff. it's funny 2 me. doesn't suprise me that robin has an ulcer. is starfire the only 1 besides cyborg who manages 2 still talk 2 him while he's being grouchy n all? n b4 i go, i just wanna say that i think it's endearing that robin thought things would stay the same upon meeting starfire again. but life does have a way messing w/people. but u could use it as a springboard in2 something new instead of thinking it as an end, *cough*robin*cough*. n finally a little of the plot/mission is showing up. can't wait 2 c what happens next!
DarkWarlord chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
A most interesting turn of events. I've said it once and I'll say it again, the most appealing thing about this story is the characters. I think it would be good if you got into Beast Boy and terra for a little while, but other than that the story rocks.

DarkWarlord
Non-existence chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
words can not expressed how great this story is. not only this chpater, but all the others. i enjoy your descriptive words. it really helps make a picture in my mind. don't rush your work, take your time, and continue the very high quality work. this is my favorite Teen Titan fanfic.
Bonekhan313 chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
Don't dis two-in-one shampoo!

Seriously though, this was a good chapter. I'm hoping for more!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »