Reviews for The Mighty Titan
Star and Robin 4ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Hey this is intersting! I really it. But i really hate Blackfire! How could she do that to Galfore! She's so evil! I think its cute that star and robin are kids. You should update this soon, but update Path first! PLEASE!
owl13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
once again, you have clearly demonstrated your great talents as a writer. Please continue to update this as well as your other stories. This looks like it will be one of your best.
fan chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
HI! Your beginning is wonderful. By the way Fan and siren-mergirl are one and the same so i'll see you on the R/S shrine XD!
moezy-chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Great story! I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Black Cat Ink chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Yay! Another awesome beginning! I was having a great time imagining little Robin and Starfire. If I have time, I might try to do some fanart [though conidering my scanner is busted, it would be hard for me to get it to you] I can't wait for Robin and Star to be older, I'm already assuming that Star is the slave he's going to buy, but I'm not certain. Keep up the awesome work!

luvs,

Sarah
Jemi chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I love it. (doi) It's fun and quirky and most definately different. I am a sci-fi junkie from the moment I saw the Star Trek shows, and the Next Generation. (Picard all the way Baby)

It is an interesting twist to the Teen Titans world. I hope the others will be there. I can't wait to see what they are like in this universe.

As usual, patiently (okay, so i lied, patience is NOT my thing) awaiting your next chapter.

Jemi