Reviews for The Mighty Titan
Chargone chapter 14 . 12/31/2006
very nice work.

not that I'm one to talk with regards to such things, but you might want to check over each chapter a little more carefully. some uses of the wrong tense, repetition of words, slightly odd sentences "upon which the vehicle was cruising over." or something to that effect, for example.

that aside, this is a very enjoyable and well written fic. most AUs I've ever come across aren't this good :) the characters manage to stay 'in character' while still reflecting their rather different lives, and while some of the content is 'adult' in nature, it's very well handled.

handling characters who tend to swear more than normal is apparently something of a trick too, and you manage to pull it off well. it never seems as though they're going "i should swear here", so much as that in that situation they Would, you know? perhaps you do, perhaps you don't.

anyway, it'll be interesting to see where this goes next.

keep up the good work :)
robinlovestarfire chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
OH MY GODNESS.

This is an amazing story, seriously. You're an extremely talented writer (and I don't say that to many ppl). This story as well as all the other teen titan stories that I've read of yours in including "Guiding Star" and "Path to Tameran" are AWSOME. I really don't know how else to say it except that your stuff is amazing. Seriuosly, keep up the good work. These stories keep me on the edge of my seat every time (I've read them more than once).

Simply amazing.

-robinlovestarfire

p.s. It would be a shame to put these good works to be left unfinished. You haven't updated in a long time it seems, and trust me I totally understand the whole busy schedule and difficulty of keeping a story updated, but please keep these good stories alive and update when you can. I'd really like to see how they end!

thanx :)
levisrictusias chapter 14 . 11/22/2006
Argh! Where are the updates? Never have I known someone to write so well!
naniya chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update !
samuraigurl1213 chapter 14 . 8/4/2006
Lovely story! I don't think any review could truly justify this.

It's nice, and I like how its not rated "M" for just an intimate scene.

I like their relationships and how they were true to their TT roots, and yet all had "grown up" and their character building different due to their different settings.

And my, you must be very creative, to come up with all this history. I truly hope you will update soon, for it's not fair to deprive us of such a wonderful story, no?

-Em
SassyAngel chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
Oh, I usually not into Sci-Fi, since they usually contain elements I don't understand all the way, especially the machines and all that jazz, but your story is fantastically detailed but doesn't sacrifice keeping the characters as they should be! I do like this story, so please tell me you're going to continue it!
Jacque Nicole chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
so where's the next chapter? i like this story a lot. your writing style is very professional and captivating. i can't wait until you continue.

JN
Bizmarck chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
Now that is one fine story, good combination of action and drama, good definition on important scenes and well crafted content insured it didn’t drag, though was detailed enough, look forward to the coming chapters.
chibilee chapter 14 . 5/3/2006
hi. i finally got to catch up on ur fic! i'm an old fan who unfortunately had life and lack of internet keep me from reading yours and anyone els's fic. but finally w/my new laptop and internet connection i can finally catch up. luckily i haven't missed too much considering how long i was out. anyways, what i'm trying to say is that i'm really enjoying the fic. having some good laughs ( i'm not sure if that was your intention or not). i will be looking for updates from this fic. keep up with the great work and i'll be looking forward to the updates.
FallenTeenHearts chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Im not done reading this story but i have to stop and say u are a bloody amazing writer and no one can tell u diferent. You hvnt updated and i hope that all the reasons are besided u have given up on this story becuz even though im only half way through i know this is one of the most detailed well written story on fanfiction, and the twists of the characters are OC but in a way that completley makes them un oc and like the cartoon compltley blood fantastic, so freakin amazing.

shocked and speechless at the way u work words with magic

X
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
oh plez update it rocks!
iamlordi chapter 14 . 4/15/2006
I love this story. No better words for it. It's wonderful.
Font Prime chapter 14 . 1/16/2006
Please for all that is good and holy on this green earth update! This fic, as well as Path to Tamaran, is amazing! I mean if God wrote fanfics he would try to imitate you. Its just that good. Please update so that all your loyal fans can be satisfied. Angain you are amazing, keep up the great work!
Neko Saphira chapter 14 . 1/13/2006