Reviews for The Mighty Titan
levisrictusias chapter 14 . 11/22/2006
Argh! Where are the updates? Never have I known someone to write so well!
naniya chapter 14 . 10/15/2006
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update !
samuraigurl1213 chapter 14 . 8/4/2006
Lovely story! I don't think any review could truly justify this.

It's nice, and I like how its not rated "M" for just an intimate scene.

I like their relationships and how they were true to their TT roots, and yet all had "grown up" and their character building different due to their different settings.

And my, you must be very creative, to come up with all this history. I truly hope you will update soon, for it's not fair to deprive us of such a wonderful story, no?

-Em
SassyAngel chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
Oh, I usually not into Sci-Fi, since they usually contain elements I don't understand all the way, especially the machines and all that jazz, but your story is fantastically detailed but doesn't sacrifice keeping the characters as they should be! I do like this story, so please tell me you're going to continue it!
Jacque Nicole chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
so where's the next chapter? i like this story a lot. your writing style is very professional and captivating. i can't wait until you continue.

JN
Bizmarck chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
Now that is one fine story, good combination of action and drama, good definition on important scenes and well crafted content insured it didn’t drag, though was detailed enough, look forward to the coming chapters.
chibilee chapter 14 . 5/3/2006
hi. i finally got to catch up on ur fic! i'm an old fan who unfortunately had life and lack of internet keep me from reading yours and anyone els's fic. but finally w/my new laptop and internet connection i can finally catch up. luckily i haven't missed too much considering how long i was out. anyways, what i'm trying to say is that i'm really enjoying the fic. having some good laughs ( i'm not sure if that was your intention or not). i will be looking for updates from this fic. keep up with the great work and i'll be looking forward to the updates.
FallenTeenHearts chapter 9 . 5/3/2006
Im not done reading this story but i have to stop and say u are a bloody amazing writer and no one can tell u diferent. You hvnt updated and i hope that all the reasons are besided u have given up on this story becuz even though im only half way through i know this is one of the most detailed well written story on fanfiction, and the twists of the characters are OC but in a way that completley makes them un oc and like the cartoon compltley blood fantastic, so freakin amazing.

shocked and speechless at the way u work words with magic

X
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
oh plez update it rocks!
iamlordi chapter 14 . 4/15/2006
I love this story. No better words for it. It's wonderful.
Font Prime chapter 14 . 1/16/2006
Please for all that is good and holy on this green earth update! This fic, as well as Path to Tamaran, is amazing! I mean if God wrote fanfics he would try to imitate you. Its just that good. Please update so that all your loyal fans can be satisfied. Angain you are amazing, keep up the great work!
Neko Saphira chapter 14 . 1/13/2006
WOOHOO! THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME! please updae soon. :D
LeftandLost chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
HEY YOU!

UPDATE!
WinterSharn chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
wow! this story is really good!

i can't wait for the next chapter!

oh, and that picture of robin that you used to have on on your bio page, can you tell me what website you got it from? i'd like to check it out!

lol

keep up the awesome work!
Insane But Happy chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
Thank you so much for writing this. It's getting harder and harder to find a good story here. You dig and dig through piles of crap, hoping to your wit's end that you'll find a piece of literature worthy of your time...and then you find this story, and you heave a sigh of relief. Because this story is definitely worth my, or any of TT fan's time. And the neat thing is that you don't *have* to be a Teen Titans fan to enjoy this story. You've done such a wonderful job with the description and sturdy, well defined plot that it almost sets itself apart from the TT world. The characters are all beautifully in-character, and that really enhances the story. I love this futuristic universe you've created. I'm not usually into sci-fi, but I am more then willing to make an exception for this story. Because it's really, really good. Superb, in fact. You can WRITE. I am thuroughly enjoying this story. You must, I insist, you MUST update! This story is too good to pass up. Far too good. So thank you, again, for providing a breath of fresh air. You have astounding talent. Truly astounding.
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »