Reviews for The Mighty Titan
somekindafreaky chapter 14 . 10/18/2005
Oh yeah.. another triumph. Robin is the sweetest guy in the world now that he's got over himself. I loved Roy's reflection at the end. What does the future bring, I wonder?
MereImage chapter 13 . 10/17/2005
Update...Please?
levisrictusias chapter 13 . 10/10/2005
What is this? WHY HAVE THOU NOT UPDATED? WHY? DO IT! DO IT NOW! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Neko Saphira chapter 9 . 10/5/2005
WOOHOO! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
breenieweenie chapter 13 . 9/14/2005
I love this story.

Please update soon.

You are an excellent writer.
Miyako-hime chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
This rox!
moezy-chan chapter 13 . 8/8/2005
First off let me apologize for waiting so long to review, but there's a reason behind it. Right after I finished reading Path to Tameran, I received a call from the library for the new Harry Potter book, and I was waiting 2 weeks to read it! And after that, I found the manga scans to my absolute favorite manga: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE! And the way I read is finishing one book and then moving on to the next, and sad to say, your story was bumped to the bottom of the list. Please understand that I was not met intentionally and I really didn't want to do it, but sad to say I did.

Let me say though, this was an amazing chapter! I could imagine Starfire having to go through with it, and I felt for her. I am looking forward to the next chapter, and this time, I promise to review in a timely fashion!
Tevrah chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
That was good! Can't wait for the next chapter!
koriandr57 chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
I absoultly love this story! please you have to continue! and i love how unlike other writers, including me, u make ur chapters long! and i love tht! so please u hav 2 update! please!
sirenmergirl chapter 13 . 8/3/2005
I aboslutely love that you put Two hot guys in Mighty Titan: Robin and Inuyasha *drools*. I wounder if Slash wears a purple rosary? *snorts* Robin's life is already dominated by girls. It would kill him if he found out one woman could make a man kiss dirt and send him into a cute, hanyou sized crater by saying SIT! I'm loving this and I've already fallen in love w/ Slash. Wounderful job.

"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult." ~Charlotte Whitton
dolphingirl0113 chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
Ugh...the tension between those two is pulling me apart inside! I don't think I can handle it! But I must...because I know it will be worth it in the end when they finally decide to let everything go and enter into a full-fledged relationship.

So I'll just take a deep breath...in through the nose, out through the nose...

That was some heavy stuff in this chapter. You were right: very "adult". And yet it wasn't over-the-top. I didn't feel like you were trying to throw us all into some twisted fantasy, like some authors tend to do with their stories (they get a little too free as they explore their darker sides, I guess...). And I love the hidden messages (whether you intended them to be there or not) about prostitutes and that kind of life in general, because while this story takes place throughout the galaxy, such a way of life can be found in this world as well. I can't stand it when people rant on and on about how wrong prostitution is, and how the women (and men, in some cases) who lead such lives are sinners and evil and every other dark adjective there is. They don't know what they'd do if they were hungry enough, or if their children needed money, or whatever the case may be...and it IS tragic to think that anyone can get to the point where they view themselves as nothing more than possessions that can be bought and paid for. Hopefully some day people will stop trampling on such people and instead try to help them...

But you aren't reading this for a political/ethical speech. So back to the story!

I was right! Haha! Slash was created based on Inuyasha! I knew it! I love that hanyou to pieces (in a healthy girl-loves-anime-character sort of way, of course), so I'd recognize any of his features anywhere, though the key components had to of been the silver hair and the dog ears. Ah...Inuyasha...I think I'll go write another chapter of my story now with him on my mind...lol

There was a lot of emotion hidden in this chapter, especially concerning the budding relationship of Starfire and Robin. They are definately becoming a little more open with one another, with Robin referring to her as his "girlfriend" with his crew.

It was certainly interesting to see Starfire pushed to her limits. So far in this story you've had her remain in her comfort zone, so to speak, or in other words you haven't asked her to do anything she hasn't already done before. In this chapter we all got to see a side of her that was afraid, both of the unknown and what she knew could possibly happen. It was nice to see that she still retains a little innocence and fear, and that it isn't all gone, despite the hell she's been forced to live through.

And at the end the Beast Boy rant was perfectly in character; he would be the type to explode and attack his captain. :P Ah, poor BB...but I liked how Robin suddenly took the reigns in the relationship lecture, since before now he's always been the one getting the rolled eyes and exasperated sighs. It demonstrates again the change that having Starfire around is bringing about. I like it.

As usual, a great chapter that was well worth the wait. Of course I never like waiting, but then again if I can wait a few years in between Harry Potter books, I certainly can wait a few weeks, possibly a month or two, in between your chapters.

I love this story! It is officially one of my all-time favorites (don't know why...it just appeals to me). So keep up the great work!

~Megan (dolphingirl0113)
Hyper Chick chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
All right, you updated! That was a great chapter and I hope you finish this story!
jerseygrl90 chapter 13 . 8/2/2005
wow, your chapters are always so long, and ALWAYS so awesome! man, i love this story so much it's scary. your descriptions make an amazing visual that has yet to be matched on this site. this is my favorite fc...EVER. seriously. this is honestly, the best STORY in general i've ever read! i luv it so much! yay! PLEASE update soon!

~Christi
Rio Grande chapter 13 . 8/1/2005
great story, i love how long and epic it's getting, and i love how you actually update. Your way of portraying starfire and robin is wonderful, seeing Starfire as a bit more rough around the edges is nice. although - the names you used for her today, Delilah, Salome? Did you read skinny legs and all? If you dont know what I'm talking about neeverr mind. just keep up the good work, and please let Beast Boy and Tera resolve their differences, he was so cute today when he wanted to fight robin
r'n'rb chapter 13 . 8/1/2005
wahoo you updated , and both stories too!

i'll keep the review short and sweet, even though the lists of complelmenst could go on ..and on.

loved the new more hesitant side to Star and the more social side to raven ...and Robins headache all the way through.

good job .

-Rock and Roll Bitch

remember SMILE and if the urge arises SING!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »