Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Mage
Knightontheprowl chapter 15 . 4/11
Doesn't seem like the time mage thing did any good if all those people died anyway. Kinda stupid to do that.
Talonwalker chapter 15 . 3/21
Great story
oujiswan chapter 8 . 3/1
Buena historia me gusta mucho
spaceman89 chapter 2 . 1/26
This chapter was off putting.
nayin1704 chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
now I remember why this story is not in my favorites it's full of the hateful annoying bookworm
ChaosIris chapter 2 . 11/13/2020
The math isn't righthe was born 1980. 2026 he should be 46 yrs old.
Hadami chapter 3 . 9/8/2020
So many people review this negatively. Do they not realize when this was posted? Yes, this fic is very flawed, but it came way before all those cliches people complain about. Even if it's written pretty poorly, you have to admit that it's ahead of it's time.
Hadami chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
Honestly, I don't like this fic much at all. It's corny, has bad grammar, has some poor dialogue
Hadami chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
Harry must be a major idiot for a 6 year old to read 4 times as fast as him.
jheaton chapter 6 . 6/15/2020
Good story so far, but this chapter had a couple of instances of one of my pet peeves whenit coomes to Harry Potter fics.

1) "Suddenly the entire room stopped, frozen in place. The rain began to fall on them washing them all clean. Poor Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff suddenly rushed to the front of the assembly hall. The lights dimmed and a single spot light shined on him. From nowhere a bright yellow rain coat appeared on him and he began a rendition of 'Singing in the Rain'." 2) "Dinner included a show at the expense of the faculty and staff as they did a rendition of 'The Wizard of Oz' with Mrs. Norris as Toto."

What in your mind differentiates these pranks that use charms or potions or what have you to force people to act against their will from the Imperius Curse? It seems to me that using any sort of magic to force someone to do something they would not otherwise do - and I think it's clear that in these two circumstances it definitely was something they were forced to do, because I can't imagine a teenager raised in the magical world would know the words to "Singin' in the Rain," nor every member of the faculty and staff knowing The Wizard of Oz - is equally inappropriate it.
Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
Interesting start
PiBrain chapter 15 . 5/23/2020
I get authors need to create problems to create a satisfying resolution, but this author is doing it so blatantly by making the characters go from really smart to stupid that it's just painful
PiBrain chapter 11 . 5/23/2020
That was the most stupid fight scene I've ever read. Harry expects it to be the final battle, he should've used ALL his abilities. If he'd just slowed down time constantly he easily could've killed Voldemort. I feel like the author is just desperately grasping at straws to try and lengthen their story, and by doing so making it worse than it already was.
Irina Hunter chapter 6 . 5/10/2020
Voldemort's descended from Slytherin on his mother's side. Her name was Merope Gaunt and she was, technically, a Pureblood witch. I say technically because she was a near Squib due to inbreeding.
Irina Hunter chapter 5 . 5/10/2020
George should have been Mayhem.
1,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »