Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Mage
Miss Millie chapter 15 . 4/14
Hello,
I thought I had read your story before but it had so many things or parts that I didn't remember it will be a story I can reread many times, and still enjoy it good luck in all you do.
Thanks again for making it a H&God story.
Peanut382 chapter 15 . 3/26
OMG that was absolutely amazing! You should write a sequel it was so good. I do think it would have been awesome if you made Draco join the story was awesome️
:) Bravo.
I'm afraid you lost me with this chapter. Prof. Lockhart admits to raping Hermione weekly and after Harry's reaction he spares no thoughts at all to his sister? Is he going to keep it a secret? What will she think when she finally realizes she isn't a virgin and starts to question why? Even a routine gyno visit will have the doctor asking who she's been having sex with for so long to leave so many lesions in her vaginal walls that are typical for a married woman!
One of the things that really annoy me about fanfics is when the author doesn't do their homework. Minister Fudge had NOTHING to do with the DEs getting out of prison in 1982. The minister at the time was Millicent Bagnold. Fudge became minister in 1990.

Perhaps you could take a few minutes and do a quick search through previous chapters and make that correction.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 1/25
Not a bad start to a story, though I can't help but feel that it is a bit rushed.
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 1/19
VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
nayin17 chapter 11 . 1/9
Love it whenever Harry is pissed off...poor Fudge hahahahahaha
nayin17 chapter 10 . 1/8
Uncle Sevie! LOL soooo funny. I'm glad Harry brought the real Ginny back
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/8
Oh darn it, you've placed young Harry with the Granger's...wish it's the Weasley's...don't like Hermoine even in canon
red neo ranger chapter 15 . 1/2
Loved it all the way to the end also very funny
The Lost Rogue chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME! I'm sad about Remus and Arthur but I kind of expected one of the Marauders to pass on.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Just a nitpick, but when Hermione asks if Remus and Sirius are 'life partners', she *didn't* actually say anything wrong. It was a reasonable question to ask and certainly not a "bad question"; if Remus were female the question would've been asked by the adults.
Unnecessary double standard, is what I'm saying.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
Lol on the ending.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
Normally I don't comment on old and dead (or completed) fics but you've got a large plot hole in this chapter when you have Albus say that he can't hire ex-cons. Hagrid is an ex-con, he was sent away for the murder of Myrtle. That means that you have no excuse to fire Sirius. Also I'm not really seeing a point in letting Peter escape as really just destroying Voldemort's horcruxes would be enough.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »