Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Mage
natalieeannee chapter 15 . 5/22
this story's plot is so unique and well constructed!
you must be very happy with this story! Thank you for writing it - I enjoyed reading it!
a critique would be that I found everything Ginny/Harry in chapters 13-15 cliche...
Once again though, this plot was top notch and great writing! I would read it again
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 4/8
You. are. E-V-I-L!
A Fawkes Named Kurama chapter 1 . 4/5
That last sentence though
'This is my Quantum Leap'
If the title of the story was Quantum Leap I would have gotten goosebumps
You fell in to that stupid nickname of hermione!
BillBrink chapter 15 . 2/10
Wonderful! Thank you for a very enjoyable day.
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 1/20
This story's pacing seems off to me. And now wonder, given how its less than 100,000 words but covers what looks to be about 15 years (as a guess, going from Harry, age 6, to Harry, adult). I know several humor fics where Harry goes back in time that only go to year 4 and they have twice the words. You're just rushing through everything. In two chapters, we've gone from Harry in the orphanage to actively calling his newly adopted parents "Mum" and "Dad," from the family knowing nothing about magic to fully accepting it as they walk around Diagon Alley. And then they go from not knowing anyone in the magical world to being fast friends with the Weasleys, Sirius, and Remus, all in a single chapter.

Sorry, that's unrealistic. I like your idea, I don't care for you execution.

Your pacing in this story is the equivalent of Usain Bolt trying to sprint a marathon.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
OH MY LORD
TweakyGhostLover chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
LOL go Ron go GRED and forge
YASSSS GO HARRY bye bye DEMENTORS HA LOL
TweakyGhostLover chapter 10 . 11/4/2016
OLOL HE SAID LORD AND LADY GRIFFINDOR WHICH IS TRUE BUT STILL NO ONE KNOWS THAT NOR DID ANYONE CORRECT HIM HAHA
AHHHHHHH GINNY REMEMBERS
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
YASSSSSSSSS GO HARRY WOOOOOO
reddir chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
You've totally charmed me with this chapter.

The thought of Harry living with a loving and caring, and even understanding, family really warms my heart.

Hermione having a close friend in her childhood is icing on the cake.

I plan to read the rest of this, but I'm so happy with these first two chapters that I wanted to tell you.

Thanks for writing and posting :)
stein.dario chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
You can't tell me Dumbledore died that way... The story is interesting but why do a lot of people hate Dumbledore so much? He didn't tell the truth all the time and could be quite manipulative, but he always did that to protect Harry
MMax chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
with Harry and Hermione knowing Karate, Draco better watch out. I imagine if Hermione read harry's fencing books, she might know a bit about fencing too.
MMax chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Since Jane now is technically HP's mom, the love bond should be able to be made now.
langeline chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
Nice ending :)) how about draco and sev snape? any happy ending?
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »