Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Mage
langeline chapter 15 . 9/4
Nice ending :)) how about draco and sev snape? any happy ending?
langeline chapter 12 . 9/4
niiiiice!
langeline chapter 4 . 9/3
enjoyable read!
Eternal Love-ALWAYS chapter 6 . 7/11
One thing I don't like. You're treating Draco really evilly. And if you see the situation as I do, you'd see that Harry is doing the same mistake James did to Severus. Marauders pranking him, okay no problem, but not humiliating him like James did. Remember that it destroyed Severus' life. What Harry did is wrong.
lokyyt chapter 15 . 7/9
more please keep typing and please reply
mckertis chapter 2 . 5/23
What a badly written load of tosh.
munin295 chapter 7 . 5/9
(* 1/5 stars - couldn't finish it was so bad)

A time-traveling Harry (or other) who allows Ginny to be possessed by the diary again just to "preserve the timeline" is a Harry who is no better than the worst fanfic Dumbledore. It's completely insane to traumatize and subject someone to that experience, someone you supposedly love and are "bonded" to. Then we find out that Lockhart has been raping a 13yo Hermione and others all year and Harry just lets him go with an obliviation? Nope. I'm out. Terrible story.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
excellent story
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Loved the story it was Brilliant, you made me feel like I was part of the story. Though you might want to re read before publishing a lot of spelling errors. Thanks for the entertaining read. Real talent.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
FEEL HIS WRATH DUMBLES! FEEL IT!
Ravenfeather2002 chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Very good story!
I'm interested in Malfoy's sorting. I wonder what the hat said to him ;) was it about Harry?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
Lol
charcoal11 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
fred and george with sirius and remus, why does that worry me
1,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »