Reviews for Insanity
lily chapter 2 . 7/3
you're a great writer
i even didn't know when i started crying
WOWZA,I'm nomally uninterested in such fiction like this,but he way you wrote has me HOOKED. Amazing
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 6 . 5/9/2017
Nice telling of a unique plot. Love the epilogue!
PinkPikachu chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Why 9/11? That's the day my sister and her dad died. My mom was married and my sister was 1 and she went to the daycare they had there. I was born 2 years later (2003) to a different dad because he died.
;-;
, ,
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
GOOD. it was a tear-jerking rollercoaster.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Awesome and unique story!
Random number generator chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
"I apologize to anyone who may be offended at the wording of the bond ritual(s). " In the first place praying to X does not mean that X exists - for all we know this part is not really necessary and maybe replace by any other deity.
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love tragic romances... just one question though. When you say, 'Harry's dry tone of voice brought a flush of color to Hermione's cheeks as she was reminded, once again, of the differences between Harry and the rest of them.' Umm.. what are the differences? I'm sure it's obvious, but I can't connect the dots for some reason...
wizmage chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Malfoy got off too light.
BrightMikal chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
A really interesting story. I like how you weren't overly graphic in the torture scene, as there was no need. I think the eyes thing is a image enough.

The plot line is simple, but works well. Harry's character is very detailed, you really get to feel his pain, loss and guilt.

I think a viewpoint from Ginny (during her insanity) and other people in the family would have been a nice addition. Ginny, to see the depth of her madness, and the family, to see their reactions.

Really quite interesting, Write more!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I have to say that it's a bit different than I expected. Harry was totally in character throughout it though. Loved that!

Great story a little too much graphic torture imo.

Keep up the writing!
sinnerman3 chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
You probebly don't even read reviews any more...but as I'm sure you have been told many times over: This was a wonderful story, and I DO hope you write more HP/GW stories in future.
gleehalliwell chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
OMG, it was a good story.I cried when I read it.I HATE DRACO MALFOY!How dare he raped Ginny with a fake Harry!But thanks for making it happy write more! H/G Forever!

P.S:Have a Nice Day!
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
it was so good.. i was like crying so hard when ginny was torturing harry... and i really felt for harry in the first several chapters... it's really good. but i would have liked it better if the torturingw as a bit longer.. so the readers will really be emotionally touched. and... the part when ginny saw what he did to harry.. you could have made her 'healing' a bit longer so it will really be god and all your readers willo be crying like me.. hehe.. anyways.. your fic was good.
Ankalagon chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
Ehh..Gin was quite the sick psycho fucker in this huh.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »