Reviews for Insanity
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Awesome and unique story!
Random number generator chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
"I apologize to anyone who may be offended at the wording of the bond ritual(s). " In the first place praying to X does not mean that X exists - for all we know this part is not really necessary and maybe replace by any other deity.
Mimbulus-Mimbletonia17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I love tragic romances... just one question though. When you say, 'Harry's dry tone of voice brought a flush of color to Hermione's cheeks as she was reminded, once again, of the differences between Harry and the rest of them.' Umm.. what are the differences? I'm sure it's obvious, but I can't connect the dots for some reason...
wizmage chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Malfoy got off too light.
BrightMikal chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
A really interesting story. I like how you weren't overly graphic in the torture scene, as there was no need. I think the eyes thing is a image enough.

The plot line is simple, but works well. Harry's character is very detailed, you really get to feel his pain, loss and guilt.

I think a viewpoint from Ginny (during her insanity) and other people in the family would have been a nice addition. Ginny, to see the depth of her madness, and the family, to see their reactions.

Really quite interesting, Write more!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I have to say that it's a bit different than I expected. Harry was totally in character throughout it though. Loved that!

Great story a little too much graphic torture imo.

Keep up the writing!
sinnerman3 chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
You probebly don't even read reviews any more...but as I'm sure you have been told many times over: This was a wonderful story, and I DO hope you write more HP/GW stories in future.
gleehalliwell chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
OMG, it was a good story.I cried when I read it.I HATE DRACO MALFOY!How dare he raped Ginny with a fake Harry!But thanks for making it happy write more! H/G Forever!

P.S:Have a Nice Day!
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
it was so good.. i was like crying so hard when ginny was torturing harry... and i really felt for harry in the first several chapters... it's really good. but i would have liked it better if the torturingw as a bit longer.. so the readers will really be emotionally touched. and... the part when ginny saw what he did to harry.. you could have made her 'healing' a bit longer so it will really be god and all your readers willo be crying like me.. hehe.. anyways.. your fic was good.
Ankalagon chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
Ehh..Gin was quite the sick psycho fucker in this huh.
Moonlight-Shadow-of-Ivy chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I like your story, and your writing style is well. But there are some things in your writing that irritate me a bit.

It sounds weird for such a serious, romantic and tragic story: but sometimes your descriptions are too dramatic and too long.

For instance, take the marriage proposal:

Harry rolled his eyes in mock frustration, and then dropped stiffly to one knee in front of a giggling Ginny.

“Would you, Ginevra Molly Weasley, Ginny, love of my life, consent to have me as your husband, to stand with me against all dangers, to join our lives together for the rest of our lives, to raise our children to be proud and strong and free, to let me support you in everything you want to do in life and to support me in the things I want to do in mine?”

Ginny’s giggles turned into gales of joyful laughter as she responded with the same answer she had given three years earlier.

“Yes, Mr. Potter, with all my heart I will have you as my husband and I will be your lover, your partner, your best friend, your wife and the mother of your children.”

First you begin with saying that Harry rolled his eyes and dropped stiffly to his knee in front of a giggling Ginny, wich indicates that he's being playfull and the mood is light.

And I don't think that a such a moment he would ask her such a question in such a dramatic manner.

-I mean the 'love of my life' part, which you've said maybe 30 times in your story.

-And 'to join our lives together'; can you even do that? Join lives together?

-'To be proud, strong and free' well, Ginny is a very fierce and strong woman, so I don't think that Harry has to tell her about that. And if he did, Ginny would have told him off a bit because she "can stand up for herself too!"

Ginny's answer is better than his proposal, but still a bit too much:

- I will be your lover, partner, best friend, wife and the mother of your children.

The thing is: these parts really are well written, but not for this situation, these descriptions would be more suitable if they were already marrying and had to say their weddingvows in wizarding tradition or something.

If you wnat to keep it light like you suggest in your earlier descriptions, maybe it would be more suitable if you made them say something like this for instance:

“Miss Ginevra Molly Weasley, love of my life: Do you want to marry me and become Mrs Potter and have amny, many little Harry and Ginny Potters with me?

Ginny’s giggles turned into fullblown laughter as she responded. “Yes, Mr. Potter, with all my heart!" She laughed joyfully, "I will have your name and insure the survival of the Potter line."

Overall your story is well written but it's these small things.

I hope I didn't offend you or anything and didn't dergrade your story, I was just trying to help you improve your writing abillities!

Good luck with the rest of your stories!
xpmrlalaxp chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
I know you finished this story almost a year and a half ago, but I have to commend you on the originality and power that the story holds, even in just the first 3 chapters. I think your skills are amazing and that your grasp of JK's world is...marvelous. Great job with it and I'm eager to finish this review so I can read the last 6 chapters!
Quillian chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
What? I never reviewed this fic? Well, time to fix that, I think...

Excellent story. Dark yet powerful, I feel that it shows just how far some people are willing to go for the ones they love, and not all is lost. Congratulations on writing this fic. :)
ShalgalMX chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Amazing story!
JoshRand1982 chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
That was a great story. it brought a tear to my Eye. I am definately going to check your other storys as well as add this story to my fav list