Reviews for Cold Like Ice
MariShal chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Another lovely John/Chiana fic! Great job, so sweet and sad. Please write more.
Picture Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
"He understood, as she did, there was nothing else to be said. Words of comfort were no help to people like them."

Ouch. Just ouch.

Great as usual
karen chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
That was very well written. thank you
Mono chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Another fine fic. I really must praise you for your speed. I usually take weeks thinking of ideas, however you seem to be able to put togather quality fiction in a very very short ammount of time. I did see a slightly different story, but none the less this worked out very well. I have more ideas, but I much rather let your thoughts flow freely. Please do continue writing, your a much better pastime than Google can provide, and I looked forward towards more work. Although I must say I was never a big Areyn fan, anyone dumb enough to leave John just seems farbot, or at least thats what Chi would say. Looking foward to the next one.

~ Devoted Fan, Mono
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Ah another excellent Chiana filler. Her pain and confusion are so clear-I like how you build her relationship with John slowly as she realizes that he really is a friend who asks nothing in return. John needs Chiana because he needs to take care of people. This answers the question of how Chiana responds to John's question at the end of the ep: "Since when do people like us get what we want?" Thanks for sharing.