Reviews for Forsaken
PRe chapter 28 . 11/2/2005
It's been awhile but i'm glad i came back and checked - u've really built up the story! Can't wait to read more . . .
Cianhowah chapter 28 . 8/24/2005
you know i read for the last hours this amazing story and that's what it is, totally amazing!sadly it's from a remus who thinks sir betrayed him... i hate that, i hate the fact that poor (but damn nice) sirius is blamed for sth stupid (and weak, selfish - you get my point) wormtail did! yeah quite right i hate wormtail and obviously love siri and remus...yeah and james and lily too! love your writing and that you have oscar wilde in it! i love him as well!

update soon!

hugs nora ;p
angelofplottwists chapter 24 . 8/15/2005
How cute!
angelofplottwists chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
Well I don't see how you could have a low ego about this, your story is bloody amazing! Keep it up! I love your writing style.
Tommi Gurrl chapter 28 . 8/13/2005
Whoa... Things are starting to move... o_o

Voldie's on the move.

I sort of wanted this to last forever... But this is Rowling we're talking about. _

Great chapter! Starting to suspect Sirius... It gets my blood going! ,

Thank you for the update~ Job well done.

-TG chan-
Lily Among the Thorns chapter 28 . 8/13/2005
Aw... *pats Remy* Poor thing.

Intriguing, though. *feels compelled to scream MALFOY!*

Done, now.
Moonilicious chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
No one is out there to hear your cries. No one cares. Any that would, are already dead.

lol... sorry about that.. I just wanted to let you know that the first chapters fantastic... Sad.. But fantastic... And Im just about to read on to the second chapter
Mlle. Gia chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Oh no, pleease don't do anything to Quin or Rian! I'm quite fond of them... update soon!
drastic diner chapter 27 . 5/26/2005
I just adore this fic.
Lily Among the Thorns chapter 26 . 5/25/2005
J'adore, as usual, dear Audi.

It's just so adorable! (muah)
Figgy chapter 25 . 5/12/2005
Oh wow...I /love/ your stories! I'm a /huge/ fan of Remus/Sirius, and you certainly quench my thirst, so to speak.

I do hope you continue with this wonderful story and, I was wondering, does the scene where Sirius lures Snape into the Whomping Willow come into this? Perhaps he saw something while they were working on the project? Heh...Just a suggestion, you know. But perhaps Remus has suffered enough? I don't know, but I eagerly await your next chapter.

Lily Among the Thorns chapter 25 . 3/4/2005
You're still the best, Audi, my dear. Still full of the adorableness. XD

...Is Siri jealous? XD *snickers*
lilyholic chapter 25 . 3/4/2005
Audi sempai!

Hanya~! , So fluffy! *glomps you*

I lurve this chappie! The cuddling ish getting to me, I think... -;;

*whispers* I managed to find out what the password for the computer was, so that's why I'm on right now. I think I'll be able to be here to read every chapter when you update 'cause I can just go on at school, too.

My SiriusxRemus thirst ish quenched...for now. *ebil grin*

Thanks so much for this UBER GOOD update!

Take care~! _

lilyholic chapter 24 . 2/22/2005

How do you DO it? Fluff! Sap! Sappy fluff! Fluffy sap! _

I LOVE YOU. *glomps like crazy*

*cough* Anyways... I snuck on to the computer, so don't tell! _

But that was pure evil! Poor Remus has to pair up with Snape... I hope Sirius just doesn't think that anything's going on... Although the thought of that is rather disgusting. Sorry. Ah! The mental image is stuck in my head! Get it OUT! *beats head with stick*

Anyways... Thank you SO MUCH for the update! *hugs*

Have a good week!

kimothy chapter 24 . 2/15/2005
the first line of your summary sucks.

BUT the cuteness makes up for it.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »