Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
papertowel1567 chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
I like Beauty and the Beast.
I like Final Fantasy 7.
I liked the idea of the two combined, but all I am getting here are lines recited exactly from the Disney movie with a couple of names switched. There is no melding of the worlds or anything interesting.
I’m not hating on you, but this story is boring, considering I too can remember all the lines from a movie that was already derived from another story and simplified for a very young audience.
You had a very clear blueprint (beauty & the beast) with a very rich universe (ff7) to work with, and somehow you thought this was a good story?
TinayValentine chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Awww I really loved this :) It was very wonderful and entertaining to read!
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
I really loved it
lawlmacabre chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
Aw, no songs? LOL!
lawlmacabre chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
xD Cute story. I can't seem to take it seriously though, I keep thinking of it as romance/humor. I think its the lack or originality. I'll keep reading though! :D
skioctober chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Wow! This was really good! Spectacular job! I have come to realize how much I really love Reno and Cid...Anyways, I can't wait tto see what you put up next!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 11 . 4/4/2009
Your story was great! I almost cried that it ended because I got so wrapped-up in it! Great story, great job!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
hehehehe...bye cloud!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
Love your reno, as always!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 8 . 5/16/2008
very nice chapter
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
poor zack. totally sucks to be him!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
I've read this before! Can't wait for them to ...
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
very cute. I keep waiting for them to burst into song!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
nice to see reno, although i gotta say, if it were me, he'd be quite the temptation.

/wink/
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
damn, i was hoping for cid to be a plunger..ruin my dreams of funny cartoon bliss
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »