Reviews for Do You Call My Name?
radishes chapter 9 . 2/27
this hasnt been updated for over 10 years but i dont care, this was a vey interesting read, i enjoyed it. Poor raditz though :c
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Joe B chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Ketsueki-Ken chapter 9 . 2/14/2008 know I REALLY like this story...and seeing as it hasn't been updated since 2005 can you perhaps PM and tell me if it's going to be updated? I'd really like to see this continued. It's so different and well written. Piqued my interest.

AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
I really like it, so I hope you'll get inspiration soon

Good luck
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
I really like it, so I hope you'll find inspiration soon

Good luck
Warrior from beyond chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
hey. good luck.
FireFly chapter 10 . 10/2/2005
Well, I gotta say that I was terribly bummed when I saw that this wasn't an update, but alas, I understand your situation at the same time. I used to write fics all the time and just haven't had the drive to do so in quite some time... leaving many pissed fans in my wake.

However, I do plan on completing my current fics and starting more, and I sincerely hope you plan on doing the same.

This fic is one of my favorites and is something I search for each time I hop onto this site. I know it may not be anytime soon, but I really do hope you pick this back up. I'll certainly be waiting.
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Males mating makes no sense, yet i've heard male bison are attrcted to each other sometimes...Still a good chapter
dfd chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
Continuing-Silver chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
I love your story and have been followin git for awhile, but haven't had time to write a review sorry. Hope you continue!
LunasMeow chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
I don't flame people, you have the right to write whatever you want. I don't go any further than an opinion. I actually like the fic, that one part got to me that's all. I hate flamers with a passion. As long as someone is just putting input on how they feel is one thing, but when they start to flame... I don't agree with that. My policy is, if something bothers you, you can point it out, but if it gets to the point where you flame, then just stop reading.
Honey Nut Loop chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
Great story. Nice to see one that's actually well written. Update soon pretty please.
Luna's Meow chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
That's pretty sick. Especially Goku being attracted to Radditz and all...