Reviews for The Big Heist
synnworld chapter 14 . 5/21
14 chapters in and honestly, I don't think I can go any further. I tried sticking to the end despite the big problems I was having with the fic but I guess I'm at my limit, so here is my critique.

Lets start with the smallest of the problems, the story.
The story in itself is eh, it's not bad, but it is not good either, Like every turn it was a plothole or a setup I basically saw coming. Even some of the actions the characters made, made no sense. For example when pete gets the threat in his locker and just runs to the safety patrol if you got a hand written threat of violence and go to the authority powers, why would you not bring it? Even if you take into account fear, people wouldn't just leave that behind.

Or the fight in the cafeteria, the whole safety patrol is there so why isn't it that only Fillmore got involved? There was no reason for Anza to act as well, which leads to the biggest problem I had with the story...

The portrayal of the characters or more specifically, Fillmore and Ingrid...

I honestly don't know who these characters were supposed to be, but it wasn't Fillmore or Ingrid. It felt like you just took the characters and ran away with them. more than half the things they did aren't things I could say I'd see either character doing. Especially when it came to the idea of the case and fillmore letting someone distract him from it. There is a lot more but at this point, I just want to wish you look and your future endavours and wish you a nice /
Hotduelist chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Now it makes sense why an adult would let a kid do such an important job. Nice little twist.
InfiniteReader chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Amazing story im happy for both Fillmore and Ingrid finally being together :)
Cornylius FillymoreXIngrid 3rd chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Brilliant Story You should keep on going and make another
Annika chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
great! make more
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
Additional point: Some grammar mistakes here and there but overall well written. If you write more I'd be interested in doing beta work for you!
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
Wonderful story! Truly wonderful. It's pretty difficult to find good Fillmore Fanfiction out there but this takes the cake! You threw me for a loop so many times and the ending! Oh, the ending! That took me off guard with Micheal! You must write a sequel or at least more Fanfiction. I beg of you! :D
Angelgirl18647 chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
...I never saw that ending coming. Micheal! You work at the treasury, you hire all these kids just to rob it? It's genius man! Just plain genius!
chat noire chapter 19 . 1/13/2011
are you planning to write a sequel?
ellameno chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
man, you took FOREVER! XD but i guess this AHMAZIN final chapter makes up for that. i was like OMG FILLMORE GET HER! and then i was like OMG INGRID PUNCH HER IN THE FACE! but eh, she's arrested. that's good enough for me. :P great story! loved it!

...sequel? -
CMR Rosa chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
I have yo say this final chapter was worth it.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
hey!

whoa...i did not expect Michael to be behind it...

awesome ending! - :)
Regsd chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
Fillmore's an idiot... Sorry, just had to get it out XD nice story please update soon :3
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
hey!

seems like Ingrid finally caught on.

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
Hotduelist chapter 18 . 7/14/2010
You've been missed. I love this story and this chapter was as good as the others. Can't wait for more.