Reviews for Across Enemy Lines
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 8 . 3/28/2008
Aww! That was so sad, I had tears in my eyes. But at the end they turned into tears of happiness. That was an incredible story, and this was an incredible ending, though even though you said to disregard the other ending, I will keep it in my mind anyway ;)

This is Lost-Inuyasha by the way. I changed my pen name to xCharlie-Groupiex if you didn't already know.

Great story! It was incredible. Especially the part when Claire was singing. It seemed to have relieved some of her pain.

xox Sacha
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
aww, that was tbe most adorable story ever.

Geoffrey, I like it :)

great job, I'll be sure to read the alternate ending.

xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
aww. That was so great!

I loved it!

xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
holy crap, intense! i hope claire is alright.

great job, very romantic.

xox lost-inuyasha
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
aww, lol. So that's how they get their food!

good job, loved it

xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
wow, you are an amazing writer :)

great job, loved the kiss, so romantic.

xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
aww, poor Claire.

'Did you find her?'

'Yeah.'

Love how you improvised Claire's story.

good job

xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow, intense. Loved it so far, loved Locke's story, it's a nice change.

It's too bad about the argument though, with the castaways.

charlieclaireaddictkari chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
Ok, you know im crying after reading the alternate ending. So beautiful. I loved it, and I usually hate character deaths. Good job (of course the original ending was great too!)
CharlieClaire chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
Very nice ending! I really loved your way with words and your storytelling skills. Great job. I hope you make a sequel that involves Kate,Jack and Sawyer, their love triangle. Well I loved the story, but I thought the baby's name was Aaron, but it's ok that u changed it. Great story.
CharlieClaire chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Wow that was really beautiful. I like how they both said "Whater happens, will be. Que sera, sera." It's latin, right? Anyway, I wonder what the 'monster' was because I would like to know. Very descriptive and sad yet happy when Charlie comes and the infant is born. Great job!
CharlieClaire chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Hi. I really like how there is some rivalry, yet, Charlie and Claire trust and love each other completely. I hope that Sawyer and Sayid don't beat up Charlie though, but it would add more excitement, not saying that ur story is boring or anything. I hope Claire is alright. Even though Sawyer stole from the group up at the caves, I think it was wrong of Charlie to destroy and steal almost everything the beach campers owned. The only reason that the beach campers stole from the cavers is because they needed the food and supplies, but Charlie did it out of spite. Anyway, keep up the excellant work and have loads of fun. Bye!
CharlieClaire chapter 4 . 2/21/2007
HI. Nice chapter. Pretty abrupt ending to it. It's quite suspicicous. I just wanted to let u know that when Charlie was telling Hurley and Boone about Drive Shaft, you wrote "Rock and" instead of band. Also, when Charlie was swearing when Locke was there, I don't know if it was intentional or not, bubt you wrote "Shite" instead of shit. Well very nice job. I feel bad for Claire, she must be so lonely at the beach, all she has is Charlie and a few other people who ignore her because she's pregnant. Well see ya! Ttyl!
CharlieClaire chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
OMG! That was amazing! The best chapter yet, in my personal opinion. I am so glad that Charlie is making progress and Claire is right beside him, helping him along the way. Sometimes I wish I were Claire because she gets Charlie all to herself. Did u know though, that in real life, Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) and Evangeline Lilly (Kate) are dating? Anyway, really great description (as usual) and great suspense and romance and drama. In the upcoming chapters are Sawyer or someone going to find out about them? I hope so, because eventually they need to let everyone know that they are soulmates. I loved this chapter, I just thought that though Charlie was totally panicking when the 'Monster' thingy came crashing through the jungle, that Claire wasn't scared enough.

Anyway, keep uo the good work!
CharlieClaire chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Hi. Wonderful story! I love it! I am glad that being with Claire takes his mind of his pain and glad that Locke isn't giving Charlie his Heroin, because if he starts taking it now, though he'll feel better, he'll probably become even more addicted. Any way luv the fic! Great job! Have fun!